What heppened to juve (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Can anybody give an explanation to what is happening these days , what have changes , juve have the full squad and is loosing to teams without there stars playing like inter and lazio , can anybody tell me?????:(

Buy on AliExpress.com

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
oh my god !

FFS ! ENOUGH

WE LOSE 2 GOD DAMN GAMES AND THERE ARE A MILLION THREADS ABOUT HOW EVEYTHING ABOUT JUVE SUCKS

I don't think you know Juve like i do. For how many years have you been following Juve ? 1 ? 2 ?

You don't even know what a real crisis is. There were times when Juve went for almost 2 months without a win and the true fans still kept faith.

Now we lose 2 freakin games and everyones making a big deal.

WE LOST. Its NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. GET OVER IT.

We only lost to Lazio in Rome - we haven't won agasint them in the last 7 games so what made you think we are going to romp home to victory ?

Some of you just plain piss me off.

Your post in the Lazio - Juve thread is a disgrace.

What happened to Juve ? NOTHING. what the hell did u expect ? to go unbeaten all season ?

We are only 4 bloody points behind Milan. Remember last season ? We were in a similar sitution... who won the Scudetto ?????????

ALL OF you ..... QUIT MAKING SUCH RETARDED THREADS.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    I have been supporting juve for the past 10 years and when juve loose to inter in torino then to lazio without there main players , we must confess that juve is in a crisis especially if you saw how juve played in the first half like a bunch of school boys playing football for the first time (they did not make any attack at all)????????????????????????

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    CRISIS My ass ! its only 3 games for Christ's sakes !

and neither of the losses have damaged our position in either competition !

And its better that we lose now that towards the end of the season when it really matters.

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
    CRISIS My ass ! its only 3 games for Christ's sakes !

and neither of the losses have damaged our position in either competition !

And its better that we lose now that towards the end of the season when it really matters.
    what do you mean that niether loss have damaged our position in either competition, we where no 1 in the table know we are 3thd and inter is behind us , wake up please:(

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    OH MY GOD WE ARE NUMBER 3 :| HELP :|

DUDE THE BLOODY SEASON DOESN'T END TOMORROW. THERE are 22 DAMN GAMES TO GO.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO WAKE UP

(sorry for the caps lock but your attitude along with some other members on this board is seriously pissing me off)

Manchester United are 3rd in the leage also and have lost 3 games.... see how their fans react

Here Juve lose after going unbeaten for so long and all we hear is retarded statements about a "crisis"

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    sorry for pissing you off ,WHO CARES if you are pissed off:D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    i think im gonna kill myself..we are four points of the lead and we have lost 3 games in a row..aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

:rolleyes: im not even bothered enough to put some effort into this post

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    i think im gonna kill myself..we are four points of the lead and we have lost 3 games in a row..aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

:rolleyes: im not even bothered enough to put some effort into this post
    Thank god for this:D

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    I have been supporting juve for the past 10 years and when juve loose to inter in torino then to lazio without there main players , we must confess that juve is in a crisis especially if you saw how juve played in the first half like a bunch of school boys playing football for the first time (they did not make any attack at all)????????????????????????

Even the 2nd half is terrible too. It looked better than the 1st half just because Lazio played more defendsively and thus offered us more chances to attack. I still have faith in the team but I agree with you that the team is in crisis and something must be done.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    You people disappoint me. We lost three games and all of a sudden it's the end of the world :rolleyes: This is astounding.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    You people disappoint me. We lost three games and all of a sudden it's the end of the world :rolleyes: This is astounding.
    yeap, thats sad.

But i have to accept that we need some adjustments in the defence to not lost more games. We need new players, cuz Montero is playing more than bad.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Yea, a few changes are needed, no doubt about that, but it's not beyond Juve to bounce back and re-take the lead in the Scudetto race, and I'm a bit disappointed that certain people seem to have lost belief.

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
    you know, IceBlu got the point. in a game always have a winner and a loser. this time we're the loser. so???

now is still December. Juve still got winter break and many games to play. last season Juve not first when the season going half way but in the end we get the scudetto. so, why we must panic and said "what happened with Juve". nothing happen with Juve. losing is part of the game. i'll be very surprise if any team can ended the season without ant lost at all.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    IM not really worried about juve... but about roma and Milan.

There are in a very good form...especially roma.

Aug 1, 2003
    okay, here's my views:

like Iceblu, this is just 3 defeats and it is not the end of the world. Really, its not. I mean come on, you win some, you lose some right? Have faith, Juve will buckle up soon. This is JUVENTUS we're talking bout here. The "never-say-die" attitude is in our blood.

Now, I understand how upset elayaan is, but I wouldn't call Juventus in a major 'crisis' or whatever. We just need some improvising to do- like how to improve our defence etc, thats all.

So even if this is not the end of the world, the defence is still a problem and we need a solution for that.

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
    It's too early to know if this is a crises. For one, players haven't started blaming each other publicly, and there haven't been any fights in the locker room. It sure doesn't help when your coach says he wished he could have subbed 7 or 8 players. All he had to say was that it was a bad day against Roma, I think, and so do many people here, that squad rotation needs a second opinion, and his recent squad selection has been questionable...
    as far as Del Piero's fitness is concerned.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Can anybody give an explanation to what is happening these days , what have changes , juve have the full squad and is loosing to teams without there stars playing like inter and lazio , can anybody tell me?????:(
    I know what happened, in fact I knew that this will happen. As I mentioned in "Juve Needs Rejuvenation", we don't use dope anymore, we are tired after just one hour. Or maybe we are playing just for fun without any intention to win the game. This Juve sucks. Forget this season and invest in next season, throw away the old foxes and get some new and fresh players. Oh, and the most importent one, replace Moggi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)