What happend to the brazilian superstars? (1 Viewer)

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
Or rather, brazilian soccer?

Ronaldo - Fat and old
Ronaldinho - fat and lost his touch
Robinho - benched
Adriano - Has been fat and unmotivated for a while now

Brazil as a team has also unimpressed lately.

Is the samba nation done?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Ronaldo - heavy injury (has not carried)
Ronaldinho - it has won all is not present of motivation
Robinho - the clown as only Reaл has bought it
Adriano - Imperatore many drinks :D

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Don't worry, its growing. Stars like Kerlon, Thiago Neves, Renato Augusto, Bruno and last of all, Pato are all there.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
um robinho is rather decent, there's some guy, plays for milan....kaka' or something? I've heard he's alright. couple other young players who some people think might turn out quite good, pato, thiago.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
At least spare us from your shit in this thread. The guys asks a legitimate question and you're doing your best to provoke him - with chants that Juventus were fined for due to racist content.

Good mod.
Rab,

I have to concur. I hate Zlatan's guts. By god, if I could, I would kick him in the groin all day. But calling him a zingaro.. no, that's just wrong. I'm not even sure about whether or not it is indeed racist, but let's just say it's a bit of a problematic word. I don't think it's appropriate.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brazil needs to replenish a new generation with more experience. The last one is fat and ugly. The new one is young and ugly and needs time to develop their mutual fatness. Until then, it's prime time for Argentina to make some noise and take advantage of the shift.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
which they won't cos they are mentally fucked whenever they line up against Brazil
I think Brazil has the same mental problem that AC Milan has had for the past few years. (No coincidence, either.) They can't be bothered to get fired up to play against modest competition and only seem to give a rat's ass when something huge is on the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)