what does this banner say? (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They're actually pretty funny. I can't fully make out the fiirst. But it seems to say that Moggi says that the sea of sh*t is always clean. (? Help, anyone?)

The second pretty much says you can dress a pig in silk, but it's still a pig... and Moggi is a pig. (Like the American, "You can put lipstick on a pig..." quote.)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
the first one says that a sea of shit is cleaner than him

and the second one says

a pig dressed with silk will always be a pig, Moggi pig!

for the second one there is a proverb (at least in spanish maybe in italian) that says that a monkey dressed in silk always remains a monkey, so maybe they changed that thing a bit

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
Actually, the first banner says "Moggi, a sea of sh*t is cleaner than you"
Ahhh -- "di te", and not "dite". I get it now. Thanks for clearing that up! :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I love that they hate him :D
Can you imagine what it must be like to be Moggi, giving the media some b.s. line this week about Cassano possibly coming to Juve -- and then rolling on the floor, laughing his ass off afterwards? And basically goading the very same people who make banners about him like this... Too funny. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Can you imagine what it must be like to be Moggi, giving the media some b.s. line this week about Cassano possibly coming to Juve -- and then rolling on the floor, laughing his ass off afterwards? And basically goading the very same people who make banners about him like this... Too funny. :D
Thats why we love him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)