What does Juve have to do to win the scudetto? (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Lets be realistic. Capello will never change his boring non-creative flat 4-4-2, but in order to win the scudetto, our only hope is to the selection of the first 11.
Capello won't play 4-3-3, or 4-3-1-2 nor 3-4-1-2.. Non of these formation appeal to the best coach in the world; Don Fabio.
I think if we are to capture the scudetto this season we have to play the next 3 matches with the following formation:
----------------------- Buffon
Balzaretti ---- Thuram -- Cannavaro -- Zambrotta
Nedved----- Giannichedda -- Blasi --- Mutu
------------ Trezeguet ----- Del Piero

If Giannichedda is not fit then play emerson. But for gods sake... For the scudetto's sake do not play Ibra he is seriously off form + can not score a goal even if he was alone with no goalie around. Do not play Vieira he is simply a flop and plays without heart. And most importanty do not, under any cercumstaces play Zebina, he is not a football player to start with. He does not the basic principles of football. Someone should get him "Football for dummies" book on his birthday. He has to understand that when he has the ball he should pass it to one of his team mates not the opponent team players.. Basic priniciples and guide lines of playing or even watching football.

With the above formation we have all the talent and all the heart we need. The team wis going through a lack of confidence lately and the only treatment is playing players who have heart. I remember during last games second half there was a period where the players were really down. Balzaretti took the ball from our deffence and dribbled his heart out till he delivered the ball to one of the forwards. His sprint brought life back to our team. Del Piero when introduced in the 2nd half turned the left side (his side) into fire. Zambrotta whenever he saw no chances in a dead ball he launched a rocket towards Peruzzi to remind the fans to cheer for their team. We missed a player liek Giannichedda during last game. He is a player that is willing to give all for the team. Hell you feel he is willing to die for the team. When a player is feeling down and he sees his team mate fighting like this he will sure fire up.

Players like Vieira, Zebina or even Ibra lately are seriously lacking spirit and enthusiasm. And for that only they should be left aside during such tough times.
Emerson has been used and abused. He is literally out of breath.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    :D besides that, since they don't seem like a team that will lose any point in the next 3 games especially if the are knocked out of the CL tonight..

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    do not play Ibra he is seriously off form + can not score a goal even if he was alone with no goalie around. Do not play Vieira he is simply a flop and plays without heart. And most importanty do not, under any cercumstaces play Zebina
    This is where you and Capello disagree.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ZAF3000 said:
    Lets be realistic. Capello will never change his boring non-creative flat 4-4-2, but in order to win the scudetto, our only hope is to the selection of the first 11.
    Capello won't play 4-3-3, or 4-3-1-2 nor 3-4-1-2.. Non of these formation appeal to the best coach in the world; Don Fabio.
    I think if we are to capture the scudetto this season we have to play the next 3 matches with the following formation:
    ----------------------- Buffon
    Balzaretti ---- Thuram -- Cannavaro -- Zambrotta
    Nedved----- Giannichedda -- Blasi --- Mutu
    ------------ Trezeguet ----- Del Piero

If Giannichedda is not fit then play emerson. But for gods sake... For the scudetto's sake do not play Ibra he is seriously off form + can not score a goal even if he was alone with no goalie around. Do not play Vieira he is simply a flop and plays without heart. And most importanty do not, under any cercumstaces play Zebina, he is not a football player to start with. He does not the basic principles of football. Someone should get him "Football for dummies" book on his birthday. He has to understand that when he has the ball he should pass it to one of his team mates not the opponent team players.. Basic priniciples and guide lines of playing or even watching football.

With the above formation we have all the talent and all the heart we need. The team wis going through a lack of confidence lately and the only treatment is playing players who have heart. I remember during last games second half there was a period where the players were really down. Balzaretti took the ball from our deffence and dribbled his heart out till he delivered the ball to one of the forwards. His sprint brought life back to our team. Del Piero when introduced in the 2nd half turned the left side (his side) into fire. Zambrotta whenever he saw no chances in a dead ball he launched a rocket towards Peruzzi to remind the fans to cheer for their team. We missed a player liek Giannichedda during last game. He is a player that is willing to give all for the team. Hell you feel he is willing to die for the team. When a player is feeling down and he sees his team mate fighting like this he will sure fire up.

Players like Vieira, Zebina or even Ibra lately are seriously lacking spirit and enthusiasm. And for that only they should be left aside during such tough times.
    Emerson has been used and abused. He is literally out of breath.
    although i would like to see that formation, the problem with it is that both DMs cant pass the ball very well.
    And although am not very fond of viera right now but he does give us some much needed quality in the midfield. Just look at the goal last week against lazio.

imo if emo isnt fit then blasi should play along side viera, and the back four r just perfect.
    agreed abt zebina, such a disgrace this guy

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    sateeh said:
    although i would like to see that formation, the problem with it is that both DMs cant pass the ball very well.
    And although am not very fond of viera right now but he does give us some much needed quality in the midfield. Just look at the goal last week against lazio.

imo if emo isnt fit then blasi should play along side viera, and the back four r just perfect.
    agreed abt zebina, such a disgrace this guy
    I agree vieira is great with passes, but thats only when he is on form. During the lazio game besides the pass during the attack that the goal came from the header which hit the post he did absolutely nothing. Giannichedda's passes are ok. Not like vieira when he is on form (when he is on form he can be one of the best) but good enough. Atleast he will be running around blocking and giving neddy and mutu the ball. ATLEAST he will keep the ball on the ground, something vieira is having trouble with. Haven't you noticed that vieira is not passing balls on the ground, always a lobe pass which makes it difficult for the receipient to control, hence loss time and slow attacks.
    Vieira is supposed to shoot more on goal. Something non of our players are doing which is making me feel that its some sort of capello tachtics that only Ibra has the right to void.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    If you were anybody but a juventino, you'd be thinking this Scudetto is in the bag as Moggi is driving around making deposits in various Swiss bank accounts by now. :rolleyes:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    guys....guys.... dont burn ur braincells thinking baout this.

Go out, have a good time and forget about this season!. With Capello we are going nowhere

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    I don't think its beyond us to win the Scudetto this year, or the next. Even with Capello at the helm, and his stubborn tactics in place.

This confirms a few things. Firstly, that standards in Serie A have dropped. Secondly, that this team still has the capacity to put up a decent fight over 38 games (domestically at least) despite the shortcomings of the coach (which suggests the boundless possibilities a new coach would bring). And finally, that the gulf between the performances required to win in Europe and in Italy is steadily widening.

But we all knew that already didn't we.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    ban chapello frm attending matches...

i was defending chapello till last month when we lost the first round with arsenel...coz we were still leading the serieA...but now.....arrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg....i rele wanna kick his ass...some body help me.. :wallbang:

:D :tongue:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    We Need Ibra to Harshly criticize and INSULT VIEIRA so that he'll be fired up for the game...it'll dampen some team spirit but...

Nothing improves individual performance better than ANGER!! :devil:

Unlimited Power!!! HUAHAHAHahaha!!:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)