What do you think of Puyol as a right back? (2 Viewers)

Aug 26, 2003
Mabe in exchange for Iuliano!! :D

Yes Puyol was very impressive against Russia!!! But it is clear Barca won't let him go!

also i was very impressed by Vicente, he was most of the time very dangerous!!!

and not to forget Torres, this guy is 20?? he had a good chance yesterday, i think he will become a great player! where does he play?

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
Mabe in exchange for Iuliano!! :D

Yes Puyol was very impressive against Russia!!! But it is clear Barca won't let him go!

also i was very impressed by Vicente , he was most of the time very dangerous!!!

and not to forget Torres, this guy is 20?? he had a good chance yesterday, i think he will become a great player! where does he play?
omg did u see him... damnn it was Vicente vs Russia not spain vs russia..
he was crazy, in a good way. hehe.. he really impressed me.. and he is ONLY 22 years old, and on of the best left wing in the world..! imo!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

omg did u see him... damnn it was Vicente vs Russia not spain vs russia..
he was crazy, in a good way. hehe.. he really impressed me.. and he is ONLY 22 years old, and on of the best left wing in the world..! imo!

vicente is GREAT player. i like him, and last night was great against russia.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
Vicente alone brought 3 yellow cards to Russia in the first 30 minutes... they have to content when going for him after that....

did any of you think Raul sucks last night?... he almost playing as same as Morientes.. only waiting the ball to come to him, but with less positioning efficiency...... Spain was totally block from going through the middle... why they dont sub him for Valeron is a wonder..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Puyol is class, but there's very little point in talking about him, because we're not gonna get him

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

He's better as he is right now .. as a RB..that's his position in Barca too
He is not the "full back" type of player, he is too harsh in his playing style. Suits CB much better, i have seen him as CB a couple of times too.

monma

Apr 11, 2004
Puyol is a Central defender in Barça... He said that CB was his favorite position... In Barcelona plays as CB...

He is becoming the new capitan of Barcelona this year, and Barça won't let him go... Barça refused an offer from Abramovich of 40 milion for the defender, and I think that together with Ronaldinho, Laporta won't sell him...

Torres is one of the best Spanish forwards... He plays in Atletico de Madrid, but all Europe wants him... He is simply great, and will become a super-class... Just wait for the next mundial, when he will be one of the best forwards of the world...

Vicente is very great... In my opinion, one of the best left-wingers of the world... He plays at Valencia and now, unfortunately, is very expensive...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)