What do you think of Puyol as a right back? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, I'd prefer Puyol at CB, rather than RB. I was never too impressed with his offensive skills, I'd rather have someone Zambrotta-ish...

OP

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    Not going to happen? Why not. I also thought that Capello never comes to Juve but look who our coach is...You never know.

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
    Barca will never sell him unless they were broke and Puyol said he would never leave unless Barca needed the money to survive. Their debts are being cleared so there is zero chance of him leaving.

utarlok

May 25, 2004
    today's match, Puyol 's performance is great ...in both attack and defence, but we must sell THuram first lor....can't afford so many High wage players

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Puyol rocked today. Solid defense, and he put in some brilliant crosses (including the one that lead to the only goal).

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Puyol is a GREAT RB....He has a great fighting spirit and he is very faithful to the team he plays in (Spain or Barca)..

Any team that buys him would benefit alot

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    only possible if trez didnt renew his contract with juve. I couldnt imgaine barca letting him go unless they get a quality player in exchange from the club.

he would be great to get, but i think its more of a fantasy than a reality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)