What do you think about Dimitar Berbatov? (1 Viewer)

OP
BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by Puf_online ] ++
    I think Mitko has indeed lots of potential. Maybe he needs some encouragement :angel:
    From you, huh, Andrutza :p ???

Well , he certainly does. Maybe he needs some bigger team, with a better trainer.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    well..well...We`re playing hard here, aren`t we? Maybe he needs a push in the back...hm...in the enemies square...:D
    He always gets that, and without asking :D.
    Well, let's hope that, for the moment, he will stay at Bayer, because it's the best team for him, that he won't leave to a lower level team ... He pairs great with Schoof !
    :thumbs:

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    I`ve just seen you posted "that" picture. Feel the need for some blood, iulia? i wonder...does it hurt him?
    Hey, you know I'm not into those kind of questions :angel: :angel:
    So ... I care more about Gian, sorry to announce you that ...
    Actually, I started this thread because of being worried about his future and not about his body integrity :D.
    See you.

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    hehe, you have a point there. But you posted the picture, not I :p. Better than going to another team, i would preffer Bayer to be in shape in autumn.
    Well, with all those players that are supposed to leave, I wonder if Bayer will be the team it was two seasons ago again. I can only hope, because you know I care about them, but ... I am worried not only for Dimi, but for Zivko and Schnix and Butt and the others too ... But ... Life will decide this. And Calmund.
    See you soon, I have to go :thumbs:

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
    i think berbatov is good player but still below trezeguet and di vaio.....he has the talent but not good enough for juve....
    Well, I wasn't hoping him to come to Juve. Actually, for Juve I would prefer Pauleta now ... But i was just worried for his future.

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    I like him, he's got that look like he is not afraid of no one
    he did score against my homecountry Croatia at the qualifiers for Euro 2004 but it doesn't matter that's his job I still like him

OP
    BloodOnMoral

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by bongo10 ] ++
    I like him, he's got that look like he is not afraid of no one
    he did score against my homecountry Croatia at the qualifiers for Euro 2004 but it doesn't matter that's his job I still like him
    :LOL:
    You are from Croatia ? This is cool, I adore that NT !!! (mainly because of Boris Zivkovic, who, btw, is Dimitar's team-mate)
    Well, I think that, if he has the opportunity to be accepted in a big team, with a great and experienced manager, he will do very well, remeber that he had a great 2001-2001 campaign in CL ... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)