what do you expect of juvee this year? (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Juvee this year are fighting on three fronts this year.We have the Italian cup and its the least thing we need this year.Then we have the Calcio which is very important to us and we need to do good in it every year even if we dont get the scudetto.Then we have the major championship and the goal of this year "The CHAMPIONS LEAGUE".

Italian cup:
Mybe it is the last thing a juve player, fan, and coach think about.But it is also very important that we don't lose badly in that competition.Because we are playing or rivals inter :devil: and if they qualify at our expense with easy wins it would really suck.At least we need to do well in this competition and winning it wont harm even if we have very tough matches.

Calcio:
It is the on;y competition this year we had problems in.The team was struggling for a little number of weeks, but now they are okk.Now we have entered the 2nd round and we are obligated to do well in the Calcio and i think we all know why.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:
At the start of the year, coach Lippi insisted that the this competition is our major goal of this year. He said he would put all his strength in the champions league even if this for far most effected the performance in the league or the cup. I think we are doing very well until now, but we have a tough match against Deportivo .They are very tough and we know them very well. The team needs to be at its best against them. I MEAN ALL THE TEAM!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
in the begining i expected a lot. now i expect a good run in the champions league (semies) and top 2 finnigh in serie a.

yeah, we looked good in the cl. but now it is konckout round. we concede way too many goals. that may be vital. i expect 4-3 aggregate qualification against depor and our further luck depends on the teamwe will draw. get man u or real - we're out.

serie a. milan opened a gap of 5 points. i think they can run away with it. yes, they can and will drop points. but so will we. and are even likelier (is this a word) to do this.

anyway, top 2 in italy and semies in europe would be a good result this year.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
i'm not expecting that much, especially after our transfer "campaign". I'd like to win the CL, but i don't think we have the depth to do so. Maybe we should just be content with a silver star this season. Call me an unambitious fan, but Moggi's behaviour has been far from inspiring.

Sep 28, 2002
lippi had a point. we dont need new players, we need to change defensive mentality. sadly, that doesnt make montero run faster. but still a good point.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
seriously, on current form, a coppa italia trophy would be good for me.

no doubt its a 3 top spot finish for us, but i doubt that we'll better milan or roma in serie A.

And as for CL, juve remind me of Real Madrid last season right now. we can definately score but conceeding is high on our agenda.

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
Champiins League is priority, Serie A the 2nd, the last is Copa Italia.

But what about hattrick? It would be very nice....

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
And as for CL, juve remind me of Real Madrid last season right now. we can definately score but conceeding is high on our agenda.
yeah, + we made it 2 the finals of CL many times,im worried if we reached a final and lost it again!

Remember Hamburg?madrid?ac milan,all those were fkin finals we reached + lost! :(

anyway i predict we will take just the Scudetto.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i expect us to go far in CL....maybe semis, or even final. call me optimistic :p but only if, we can get over depor. a tough game for 2nd round......winning wud be a gr8 boost of confidence ;)

finishing 2nd in serie A is not bad u know.....:D but getting the scudetto is not yet a dream, we can still catch milan and roma. but i'm not putting much hope in that tho.....

coppa italia...? that silver star wud be a welcome addition to our collection of stars...:cool:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i expect us to go far in CL....maybe semis, or even final. but only if, we can get over depor
Yeah I think we can win the CL. But only if we can get over Milan, Man Utd, Real Madrid...

:down:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
nedved is more the key and maresca has to get back into the team as we lack something since davids is not there anymore.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
I dont think our season depends on DP at all...

I agree.

We can't depend on just an individual player But if he could be back in good form, he surely is our dangerous weapon. But I doubt if he could.

I'm more concerned about Nedved's form which has not been so impressive for the last couple of matches, and of course our defence which seems to be improved but still not good enuff.

Judging from the current form of our players, and the tactics of the team, I say we'll end up
the 2nd place in the league:(
the semi in the CL :down: and
bing wiped out of the Coppa by Inter.:frown:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
We did great in the past two years, so if Juve decides to take a bit of vacation in the trophy department I have no objections. I would just like us to get the act together and look less messy on the pitch and if possible finish in the CL spot in Seria A.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
We did great in the past two years, so if Juve decides to take a bit of vacation in the trophy department I have no objections.
I dunno nina, that doesn't sound like a good enough reason not to want to win anything. We should strive for consistent dominance and adding to our trophy cabinet each season.

if possible finish in the CL spot in Seria A.
Sorry to say, but that sounds awfully un-ambitious. We'll def. qualify for the CL, but it'll be a struggle to win the league, and I have a bad feeling we might have a disastrous CL campaign

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
We did great in the past two years, so if Juve decides to take a bit of vacation in the trophy department I have no objections. I would just like us to get the act together and look less messy on the pitch and if possible finish in the CL spot in Seria A.
that would be the least thing juve can do this season.. but it's ok.. afterall, there is always a second time..

++ [ originally posted by survivor ] ++
I'm more concerned about Nedved's form which has not been so impressive for the last couple of matches,
maybe it's the calm that comes before the storm.. :excited:

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Yeah I think we can win the CL. But only if we can get over Milan, Man Utd, Real Madrid...
hey, you forgot Bayern..

++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
I dont think our season depends on DP at all...
our season depends on all the players including DP.. also it depends on lippi.. he could screw us big time.. or.. lead us to success..

++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
i expect us to go far in CL....maybe semis, or even final. call me optimistic :p but only if, we can get over depor. a tough game for 2nd round......winning wud be a gr8 boost of confidence ;)

finishing 2nd in serie A is not bad u know.....:D but getting the scudetto is not yet a dream, we can still catch milan and roma. but i'm not putting much hope in that tho.....

coppa italia...? that silver star wud be a welcome addition to our collection of stars...:cool:
you use smilies too much..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)