what do we know about Francesco Conti?? (2 Viewers)

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #21
    He does this all the time, Adrian. He comes to a Juve forum where 90% of the members speak, read & write english as their 3rd or even forth language & then he tries to prove his superior grasp of the english language by overcompensating with his vocabulary.

He might have some of the other members fooled but i see right through his bullshit.

This is not the first time you've delivered empty threats like this. Leave, disappear, do whatever you have to do to spare us from your so called queen's english. Please, leave us uneducated masses in peace & enlighten the rest of the world with your superior intellect.

FYI, Adrian's grasp of english is by far way more superior than yours.
    i hve never referred to my usage of english as anything remotely approaching 'queens english'...so put such shit in your own mouth, not mine. i make no empty threats. In fact i made no threats whatsoever...i mention the other juve forum, as i am comfy there, as i ponder that many others on here, who have only juve matters to discuss, would find themselves more readily appreciated and played with, in words. So...you enjoy yourself, abuse as much as you please, as you ask the mods to give me infractions...great style, byrone...id be proud as hell to shake you by the hand( as long as you let me tickle your balls with the other!!!!!)

i have no desire to insult dule...and as much as i would like to respond to your extremely obvious personal attack, in kind, byrone , i wont...Dule has made it clear, i am on a tightrope...and i will refrain from a nasty response, because i wish to continue to able to check out mark, bianoanero, nicholas, hustini and even that madman cronios...so..best i...grit my teeth, accept your comments, and wish us all a wicked time tonight when we play the scum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    truly, i am at the end of my tether with this website...for the owners and moderators, a few excluded, dont seem to give a flying fuck, if serious, obviously related to juventus points are raised, and even moderators react to them with what amounts to the brain of a pea...and still expects applause/...

its truly fucking pitiful...and without any of you prompting me, i already do spread my presence elsewhere...several times in the last few months, i have had my words presented on football italia...and often on the offside blog of juve, i receive, decent, intelligent response...but here??? too many kids, whose egos seem to find their shangri la in the virtual realm.

i read these forums daily...mainly for MArk, Capitano and Nicholas,....but when i see the member most voted 'best newcomber' as Fake Melo, a member who constantly licksthe arses of idiot moderators...and who never mentions anything of true value...my case rests...as in too many moderators interested in their virtual pussy getting well licked, in public....

and the main, defining difference, with the offside blog, is that generally, give or take the odd weird amauri fan, the members are pure juventini, not like here...

i write such a post as started this thread on the offside blog, and i get a response from one of the men who run the site...here??? i get a moderator,. azzuri, if he is even a moderator, acting as if he doesnt understand what 'who is francesco conti?' means...added to a regular 'part of the pigfucker crew' replying to my post, which was nothing about me, and everything about the club...by telling me.,,'You use so many words to say so little. '...even though, if curr had any understanding of the english language( i must assume english is his second third language), he would have read back to someone asking me to elaborate from:

who is our present assistant manager Francesco Conti????

what pedigree does he have, as a tactician? as a man? (other than the short outline on wikipedia)

which seems too much for curr and azzurri, to understand...
    All this just because I said I didn't really get your post? Wow.

And I was serious with my question btw, you're asking about someone I bet none of use here know about and I still don't know why would you care for such an information, something you can't even find on Internet.

Also, what's so bad having English as your third language? Is it something to be ashamed of?

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Here you go Lo..

Francesco Conti
    Deputy coach

Born in Chiavari on August 30th 1962, Francesco Conti lived his long career as a professional player in the minor leagues. A Midfielder of excellent technique and a good vision of the game, after various championships in C2 and C1, with Imperia, Francavilla, Sanremese and Fano he joined Ravenna, during the season ‘91/92. This is where he met Luigi Del Neri, and under his guidance obtained a historical double promotion, from C2 to B. The collaboration with the new Juventus coach goes continued also with Nocerina, during the ‘94/95 and ‘95/96 seasons. Conti ended his career as a player with Endella, but, he immediately began his career as trainer thanks to Del Neri, who summoned him to Verona, where he became the Chievo deputy coach. This was followed by the experiences with Porto, Roma, Chievo again, Atalanta and Sampdoria, before joining Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)