what do we know about Francesco Conti?? (1 Viewer)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i am aware that the structure of clubs, and the power distribution within clubs, differs quite drastically between england and italy...or at least used to.

i know much about many of the assistant managers in england, partly because i saw some of them play in their playing careers, but also, because they are often speaking for the team, or making comments about the team. I can't say I have come across the same thing in my passionate support of the italian league, over these last 14 years or so...

who is our present assistant manager Francesco Conti????

what pedigree does he have, as a tactician? as a man? (other than the short outline on wikipedia)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    As much as my main interests lie in the playing squad and manager, i am also eager to understand the rest of the club. Many are interested in Marotta for example, who has an obviously vital role at the club which is never quite completely explained to me, and then his connection and position/duties in regards to paratici...their duties seem to overlap...the scouts, the youth coaches, the people nurturing our future and maintaining and attempting to improve our present. How they all interact, and what proven talents they have, is important for me to know.

So...this is why i am asking if anyone knows anything about our assistant manager. as in other leagues, this is an important position. Another cog in the machine which i would like to know better.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    As much as my main interests lie in the playing squad and manager, i am also eager to understand the rest of the club. Many are interested in Marotta for example, who has an obviously vital role at the club which is never quite completely explained to me, and then his connection and position/duties in regards to paratici...their duties seem to overlap...the scouts, the youth coaches, the people nurturing our future and maintaining and attempting to improve our present. How they all interact, and what proven talents they have, is important for me to know.

So...this is why i am asking if anyone knows anything about our assistant manager. as in other leagues, this is an important position. Another cog in the machine which i would like to know better.
    You use so many words to say so little.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #11
    cur, when people dont understand when i put something as simple as:

what pedigree does he have, as a tactician? as a man?

and i am asked what i mean, i try to explain.

thankyou for your pointless input. i will ask the same question in a more relevant place, such as the the offside blog, where people are much more interested in discussing all things juve, than gay jokes and shooting up their post count by doing 1000 smiley posts per day...

even asking a simple question about juventus, on this forum, is becoming a true chore...that is of course, unless one of the mormon kings poses the question...

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #13
    truly, i am at the end of my tether with this website...for the owners and moderators, a few excluded, dont seem to give a flying fuck, if serious, obviously related to juventus points are raised, and even moderators react to them with what amounts to the brain of a pea...and still expects applause/...

its truly fucking pitiful...and without any of you prompting me, i already do spread my presence elsewhere...several times in the last few months, i have had my words presented on football italia...and often on the offside blog of juve, i receive, decent, intelligent response...but here??? too many kids, whose egos seem to find their shangri la in the virtual realm.

i read these forums daily...mainly for MArk, Capitano and Nicholas,....but when i see the member most voted 'best newcomber' as Fake Melo, a member who constantly licksthe arses of idiot moderators...and who never mentions anything of true value...my case rests...as in too many moderators interested in their virtual pussy getting well licked, in public....

and the main, defining difference, with the offside blog, is that generally, give or take the odd weird amauri fan, the members are pure juventini, not like here...

i write such a post as started this thread on the offside blog, and i get a response from one of the men who run the site...here??? i get a moderator,. azzuri, if he is even a moderator, acting as if he doesnt understand what 'who is francesco conti?' means...added to a regular 'part of the pigfucker crew' replying to my post, which was nothing about me, and everything about the club...by telling me.,,'You use so many words to say so little. '...even though, if curr had any understanding of the english language( i must assume english is his second third language), he would have read back to someone asking me to elaborate from:

what pedigree does he have, as a tactician? as a man? (other than the short outline on wikipedia)

which seems too much for curr and azzurri, to understand...

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #15
    i am not aiming for eloquence, mr bianconero...i simply want to find out what anyone else here, who supports juve, rather than is here to solely assert a virtual ego, knows about our assistant manager...you are one of few on this site, who is regular, and honest...for that i give you credit, and no doubt your words and analysis, no matter how often brutal, perhaps in fact, because of how open and brutal they are, would likely be met with wicked debate on the juventus offside blog...thankyou, for replying with less than idiotic puerile ignorance and eagerness for other wannabe spastics to stroke your virtual ego.,,,indeed, you are harsh, bianconero, and often bring my spirits down...but you bring them down to what i truly perceive as the reality of our situation. so I thank you for this...all too often, and sadly, no matter how horrid i find your posts, i have constant trouble disputing your points...i just dont wish to believe that we are in such a horrible state as you regularly remind me...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I do realize that I am the counterpart to what some may label the eternal optimist; perhaps I am the merchant of doom, or the ephemeral pessimist, but it is my intention to see Juventus do well. I have been an avid fan and supporter of this team since the early 90's and it greatly troubles me to witness how far we have regressed.

Thank you for your kind words, and if it is any form of consolation, I always look forward to reading your posts.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #17
    in response, presently, halfway into my first bottle of finnish firewater, since i was knocked off my r6 last thursday, by a gorgeous bimbo wench and her cannon ball chested, arms as thick as my thighs lebo aussie hellhound....cracking my wrist bones, and resolve, rather painfully...i will return the politenes, mr b, by presenting you with this:>

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #18
    and for you, Mr B...as i ponder that you are one of very few on these boards, who will listen to such a track and feel the beats, rather than reacting with eager for attention bullshit...give this a roll of the ear dice...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Has it ever occurred to you that people don't answer because they don't know the answer? How hard is to think about it that way, since it's the most logical explanation.

what pedigree does he have, as a tactician? as a man?

Do you simply realize that this questions requires his close friend to answer? He's an unknown figure as it is and you can't find that stuff on the Internet. Stop taking everything so seriously just to create a big drama.

And FYI, if you put 5 question marks at the end of the sentence, it doesn't have to mean people will answer sooner or take you seriously.

Now, if you can't wait for an actual answer on this topic you don't have an obligation to complain what you dislike and what you like. If you don't like moderators and how they/we do some job or how we handle stuff, go complain in that Mod thread.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    You use so many words to say so little.
    He does this all the time, Adrian. He comes to a Juve forum where 90% of the members speak, read & write english as their 3rd or even forth language & then he tries to prove his superior grasp of the english language by overcompensating with his vocabulary.

He might have some of the other members fooled but i see right through his bullshit.

truly, i am at the end of my tether with this website...for the owners and moderators, a few excluded, dont seem to give a flying fuck, if serious, obviously related to juventus points are raised, and even moderators react to them with what amounts to the brain of a pea...and still expects applause/...

its truly fucking pitiful...and without any of you prompting me, i already do spread my presence elsewhere...several times in the last few months, i have had my words presented on football italia...and often on the offside blog of juve, i receive, decent, intelligent response...but here??? too many kids, whose egos seem to find their shangri la in the virtual realm.

i read these forums daily...mainly for MArk, Capitano and Nicholas,....but when i see the member most voted 'best newcomber' as Fake Melo, a member who constantly licksthe arses of idiot moderators...and who never mentions anything of true value...my case rests...as in too many moderators interested in their virtual pussy getting well licked, in public....

and the main, defining difference, with the offside blog, is that generally, give or take the odd weird amauri fan, the members are pure juventini, not like here...

i write such a post as started this thread on the offside blog, and i get a response from one of the men who run the site...here??? i get a moderator,. azzuri, if he is even a moderator, acting as if he doesnt understand what 'who is francesco conti?' means...added to a regular 'part of the pigfucker crew' replying to my post, which was nothing about me, and everything about the club...by telling me.,,'You use so many words to say so little. '...even though, if curr had any understanding of the english language( i must assume english is his second third language), he would have read back to someone asking me to elaborate from:

which seems too much for curr and azzurri, to understand...
    This is not the first time you've delivered empty threats like this. Leave, disappear, do whatever you have to do to spare us from your so called queen's english. Please, leave us uneducated masses in peace & enlighten the rest of the world with your superior intellect.

FYI, Adrian's grasp of english is by far way more superior than yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)