what do u think about this word? (1 Viewer)

bahraini

May 20, 2003
i think most of us heard what lippi said
after the CL final..
that his first target next year will be CL chamionship, or
he will quit and live the rest of his life for his nephew.

i was thinking about that for long time, does he mean
that he doesn't want the italian title? and he will only
prepare the team for the CL games??

i think i agree with him, we have won the italian title for 27 times
and only 2 times the CL , so i want more of CL titles. so
if he want to concentrate on the CL , so he keeps the players
strength for it , im with him...

he is one of the most coach's who reached the final , and at the same time the most one who lost it. i think this will bring confidence to himself and our team , also will give the team a new shine and bigger place in the world ranking. it has been very long time since we were number one and we must take this rank back agian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
He didn't mean that he won't play for the league title, cos after all CL group stage last only 1 round this time, that is 6 games.

Obviously he will try and focus more on the CL when there is a match coming up, but not at the expense of the league.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
He can't totaly concentrate on the Champions league because if we didn't win the CL then we will be in great trouble and there will be no CL the year after....He certainly means that Cl will be of a primary priorty nothing less or more.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
Lippi said those things when he sad especially after the final game....so, don't worry, he knows what he doing.....

we need to give our priority to CL...but in the same time don't forget to retain our 28th scudetto....:cool:

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
not a problem if lippi's priority is in CL. but i don't think he wont think about the scudetto. don't forget, he (and the team) want to present the third star to Gianni Agnelli, the guy who is pass away in the beginning of this year (sorry if i'm wrong)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri ] ++
not a problem if lippi's priority is in CL. but i don't think he wont think about the scudetto. don't forget, he (and the team) want to present the third star to Gianni Agnelli, the guy who is pass away in the beginning of this year (sorry if i'm wrong)
nope, your not wrong :)

good point :thumb:
i'm sure juve can compete on all fronts like this season.

BTW, welcome to the forums :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)