what did u think? (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
In the Super Coppa match against milan juve had legro in defense.What did u think of his performance?i think he did very very good in the match. Although i think Mr.Lippi should pair him up with ferrara or montero, so he can learn Juve's most effective plan in Defense(the offside trap). I don't he did the offside trap very well in the match.But overall he is very good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Legro didnt cause the penalty, I think Tacchinardi did. I'm not sure about that but I'm 100% sure it wasnt Legro.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
so why everyone said that it was Legro? :confused: even the dumb eurosport broadcasters.

Legro really should be more carefull in the next games. against Barca a lack of concentration from him cause the goal

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I've checked the tape of the game and it was Zambrotta that caused the penalty. Legro was guarding Inzaghi and he headed the ball out after Zambi and a Milan player (couldnt see who it was) fell.

The penalty was very strange. After Collina blew his whistle all Milan players started going back to their half. Even Inzaghi didnt ask for a penalty!!!

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
Yes, I'm also sure, that it wasn't Legro! He caused a penalty against Barcelona!:fero:

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the whole match, but as I saw Legro was great! I hope during the season he will show us this kind of good game or even better!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Hey i have watched the match for 4 times till now.It was tacchi who caused the penalty on ambrosini. the only thing legro did was to head clear the ball.

It's Tacchi who caused the penalty and i am 100% sure.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It was Zambrotta. Tacchi has brown hair, and the guy who brought down Ambrosini had black hair, exactly like Zambrotta. + Zambi was the first to complain to Collina.

It was Zambi 99%

UltraGeo

Aug 5, 2003
The offside trap Juve's most effective defensive strategy? I wouldn't think so. I think the best strategy or quality is thet back 4's solidity. Last season, whenever the opponent's team attacked, the line of four was simply unbreakable because birindelly, ferrara, montero and zambrotta satyed side by side in all cases throughout the attack, making it extremely hard for the opponent's forwards to penetrate.

As for Legro, he has the talent, but lacks experience... that explains his follies in the barca and milan games.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
lol... I wanna join this too! :D

I have seen the incident many times now. And it is very clear that it is Tacchinardi!!!

Somebody in this thread needs glasses! :p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Like I said it's 99% sure that Zambi did it. But by checking the tape again I found out that it was indeed Tacchi... the 1% :groan:

You were right, I was wrong, now go ahead and gloat you bastards :mad:

;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well,, if tacchi was...hehe it was an obvious penalty. Very stupid fault.

The Penal in the Barcelona´s match, was nnot really a penalty kick, because legrottaglie never touched Saviola befero he sweeped the ball away from him.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
lol... I wanna join this too! :D

I have seen the incident many times now. And it is very clear that it is Tacchinardi!!!

Somebody in this thread needs glasses! :p
LOL.
I got confused when they said it was Legrottaglie, because i was almost sure it wasn't him...
but then even people in the forum said it was Legro. poor Legro every penalty people blame him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)