What Car Do You Drive? (3 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I got my licence like last year and my sister gifted me a Toyota Yaris 2009 with 45.000 kms which she didn't use anymore
I doubt you can beat it!
whoa that car can last you a life time . before my corolla, between 2015-2017 i drove a 2007 toyota yaris for 42 000 km from 140 000 to 182 000
a 1.4 diesel. After that i sold it to my parents who still have it but has almost reached 220 000 km.
That little car is built like a tank. Low cost maintenance is a huge plus.

i am now looking to ditch my passat and buy another yaris as my second car :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
whoa that car can last you a life time . before my corolla, between 2015-2017 i drove a 2007 toyota yaris for 42 000 km from 140 000 to 182 000
a 1.4 diesel. After that i sold it to my parents who still have it but has almost reached 220 000 km.
That little car is built like a tank. Low cost maintenance is a huge plus.

i am now looking to ditch my passat and buy another yaris as my second car :)
yeah it's cheap to run and maintain! My sis told me that she only had 2 burned lights in the past years but giving how much she used it seems a given!
Well I plan my next car to be a Suv I want something comfier but not too expensive like:
Nissan Qashqai
Jeep Compass
Peugeot 3008
Land Rover Evoque
Ssanyong Korando

Or maybe something second hand like Volvo Xc-90 I wanna stay in the max 30.000€ range

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah it's cheap to run and maintain! My sis told me that she only had 2 burned lights in the past years but giving how much she used it seems a given!
Well I plan my next car to be a Suv I want something comfier but not too expensive like:
Nissan Qashqai
Jeep Compass
Peugeot 3008
Land Rover Evoque
Ssanyong Korando

Or maybe something second hand like Volvo Xc-90 I wanna stay in the max 30.000€ range
both my parents have the Nissan Rogue, which is qashqai in the rest of the world. It’s a very reliable car and does it’s job well. Plus you can get it in awd. The transmission sucks ass tho, it’s just droning and takes all the fun out of the car. But if you just want it for daily driving, it’s a good car.

Here it’s a cheaper car, so if you can get the evoque for the same money, I say go for the evoque

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nissan Qashqai
Jeep Compass
Peugeot 3008
Land Rover Evoque
Ssanyong Korando

Jeeps are fun but unreliable.
My Grand Cherokee always has some issue or another.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Nissan Qashqai
Jeep Compass
Peugeot 3008
Land Rover Evoque
Ssanyong Korando

Qashqai was a pleasant surprise, I had 2015 model (the most basic of them all) for a year. There's nothing special about it but I do understand now why people buy those like bread.

Currently I have 2018 Mazda 3 sedan, it has been a pleasant surprise too (the driving compared to Qashqai is just wow). It's company's car, no point in owning a car in this communist country. And of course the car ain't black, it's pearl white. :sergio: AND I ACTUALLY LIKE IT! :snoop: @ALC @piotrr

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Qashqai was a pleasant surprise, I had 2015 model (the most basic of them all) for a year. There's nothing special about it but I do understand now why people buy those like bread.

Currently I have 2018 Mazda 3 sedan, it has been a pleasant surprise too (the driving compared to Qashqai is just wow). It's company's car, no point in owning a car in this communist country. And of course the car ain't black, it's pearl white. :sergio: AND I ACTUALLY LIKE IT! :snoop: @ALC @piotrr
omg, my car before this was a 2015 Mazda 3 and I loved it so much. Amazing driving and handling, as well as a lot of space

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
omg, my car before this was a 2015 Mazda 3 and I loved it so much. Amazing driving and handling, as well as a lot of space
What car do you have nowadays, couldn't find a post where you mentioned it (it's probably BMW or Mercedes)?

Driving is indeed good but it's kinda clumsy in small spaces if you compare it to Qashqai for example. The interior is way better than what it normally is in this price range, not too far from business class.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What car do you have nowadays, couldn't find a post where you mentioned it (it's probably BMW or Mercedes)?

Driving is indeed good but it's kinda clumsy in small spaces if you compare it to Qashqai for example. The interior is way better than what it normally is in this price range, not too far from business class.
the interior is one of my favorites thing about it.

- - - Updated - - -

@Lapa

81E7B7C8-3D49-44EB-87BD-B5D45A05FEDC.jpeg

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
hold me back bros HOLD ME BACK irresponsible spending incoming AAAAAAAH
Many moons ago, when I was young and stupid (not saying that I'm a genius now), I drove from Hotsprings, Arkansas to Dallas in an ice storm. I had a Toyota Corolla and it took me about 13 hrs to do a 4 hour journey. The funny thing was that many of the cowboys in their fancy 4 wheel drive trucks who zoomed past me, ended up in ditches by the side of the road.

- - - Updated - - -

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZdU1NhiX7xLFuMXH9
Alfa tippo 33 stradale . Such an amazing piece. Ferrari SF90 stradale Hmmmm
Beautiful car

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately, in the United States, most people just don’t understand the concept of winter tires. They think that they have a 4WD/ AWD and they can do whatever they want. As

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)