What Car Do You Drive? (11 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Its not a bad idea though, i'll google around to see how much it actually costs.

But Seven is right aswel, i'll drive it a few years and upgrade, but in order to maintain some value it isnt a bad decision imo.

Crazy enough dash cams arent even a thing here, nobody who I know has it.

- - - Updated - - -

Did somebody here just buy a Nissan that has the CVT transmission??

Take it back.

Immediately.

If it is not a manual, return it and don't think twice. The CVT transmission may be the single worst transmission ever created.
Its manual, I read about the problems indeed.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Its not a bad idea though, i'll google around to see how much it actually costs.

But Seven is right aswel, i'll drive it a few years and upgrade, but in order to maintain some value it isnt a bad decision imo.

Crazy enough dash cams arent even a thing here, nobody who I know has it.

- - - Updated - - -

Its manual, I read about the problems indeed.
Unless it is an Armada or QX80, due to the sizes of their engines, all other Nissan, Infiniti, and now Mitsubishi have those CVT

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Thinking about expanding my Uber side hustle into a fleet.

Looking at a 2011 Mercedes GL550 with 53k on it for 19 thousand.

1 owner, passes all the Carfax inspections

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did somebody here just buy a Nissan that has the CVT transmission??

Take it back.

Immediately.

If it is not a manual, return it and don't think twice. The CVT transmission may be the single worst transmission ever created.
It’s funny, because I’ve read quite a few horror stories about them… especially Nissans. I got super lucky with a 2009 Nissan that I had that I drove from under 10,000km out to 298,000km with zero transmission problems for that time. I think I only did two tranny flushes too lol. I probably put 50,000 of those km on pretty rough logging/backcountry roads too. Shocking, I know lol

I have 2024 Subaru Forester Wilderness now. CVT again, but I haven’t seen much in the way of reported problems for Subaru CVTs. One of the more reliable and durable cars in terms of engines. It has an oil cooler as well which helps for potential overheating problems. I thought about the Outback Wilderness for the turbo engine, but I wanted the height and look of the Forester, and the fuel economy is significantly better too. It lacks a bit of power on the highway accelerating, relatively speaking, but I really haven’t been bothered by that at all. And the thing is a beast off road, especially with the extra lift I installed and the slightly more aggressive AT tires from stock. I’m going to install a bush bumper and a thicker set of full skid plates underneath at some point.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
It’s funny, because I’ve read quite a few horror stories about them… especially Nissans. I got super lucky with a 2009 Nissan that I had that I drove from under 10,000km out to 298,000km with zero transmission problems for that time. I think I only did two tranny flushes too lol. I probably put 50,000 of those km on pretty rough logging/backcountry roads too. Shocking, I know lol

I have 2024 Subaru Forester Wilderness now. CVT again, but I haven’t seen much in the way of reported problems for Subaru CVTs. One of the more reliable and durable cars in terms of engines. It has an oil cooler as well which helps for potential overheating problems. I thought about the Outback Wilderness for the turbo engine, but I wanted the height and look of the Forester, and the fuel economy is significantly better too. It lacks a bit of power on the highway accelerating, relatively speaking, but I really haven’t been bothered by that at all. And the thing is a beast off road, especially with the extra lift I installed and the slightly more aggressive AT tires from stock. I’m going to install a bush bumper and a thicker set of full skid plates underneath at some point.
You drive a lesbian car? This explains alot

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
So you’re going for the obnoxious twat look everywhere on the forum, not just the Allegri thread? Lol
Allegri throating aside, Allegri hating aside
Let's have a heart to heart about your ride
Even though you're a senior tuz member, I see that your soul don't look alive
The post count hits different when Kevster pops up with a surprise
Let's examine why

Your posts for the past few years been angry and full of lies
I'll start it at the home front, 'Allegri Thread'
S4tch stay off the thread you pussy bitch
You mention 3-0 barca alot, like it's a good thing
Conte walked away in July, hell of a coach thing
UCL success is something that Allegri has never had, Post Ironic
How you a tuz winner, but he keeps coming in second place? (UCL 7-2 Final on aggregate)

Confused always felt you weren't Tuz enough
Afraid to make your page public cuz it wasn't funny enough
Since you name dropped my career
Let em know what you do for your peers

Burger King Manager knows better, as your boss
Cleaning up dyno nuggets on a Saturday, your loss
A bald italian is involved
It's deeper than Tuz, let me keep with the facts
You are fucking allegri, let the world be known
Faggot gay pussy playing homo patrol

You have one hour to respond to my diss track

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Nissan had their engineering brain fart starting with the 2013 models.

For a Sentra? Sure.

A 6000 LB QX60 or Pathfinder? The hell?
No. Just no.

I know this first hand. The very night I took my 2014 QX60 off the lot, the transmission went. 70k miles on it, and it had to be replaced.

Those things need to be flushed every 30k miles to keep them from falling apart.

I suggest you get that transmission serviced every 30000 miles.

And change the oil every 3k. Don't ever listen to what the manufacturers tell you.

They can't make their money back off of repairs if you take care of your car

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who needs a manly car to prove their manliness is a cuck of the highest order.
Oh now that's not very nice lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)