what boots does piero usually wear? (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:
agreed, that one and the one with the cloning too where Del Piero scores the goal :D
Also liked the one with the truck with Zidane and Kluivert along.
The F50+ one is also interesting.

do you remember a really old adidas 1 with del piero depicted as a medival football player? man i really wish i had that advert, it was undoubtedly his best one.

Vinman said:
why isnt DP in any of the Adidas commercials shown during this WC ???

cuz adidas are making stupid adverts, like that footballitis 1 they had not so long ago, that was woeful, and adidas are dependant more on overrated players like beckham and raul.
ok fair enough they have ballack, kaka and gerrard aswell now, but if they are to include cisse aswell, well i think thats a personal insult to dp

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Badass Devil said:
do you remember a really old adidas 1 with del piero depicted as a medival football player? man i really wish i had that advert, it was undoubtedly his best one.
it's not on youtube ?

cuz adidas are making stupid adverts, like that footballitis 1 they had not so long ago, that was woeful, and adidas are dependant more on overrated players like beckham and raul.
ok fair enough they have ballack, kaka and gerrard aswell now, but if they are to include cisse aswell, well i think thats a personal insult to dp
Del Piero features in most of their ads. This time there's only the Jose+10 all the time, isn't there ? They didn't choose Del Piero to be part of that 10... but he's in the Japan - Italy +10 thing... indeed a lesser role than in the past. But he featured brightly in the F50+ campaign which was before this and Road to Euro 2004 before that. It varies. I guess the only player they always heavily highlight is beckham.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)