what boots does piero usually wear? (1 Viewer)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
he's supposed to wear the f50+ tunits, but he doesnt like them so only wears them for photoshoots and for training and matched wears the f50+ (blue and silver)

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
yeah Zhong, you should watch some of the cool commercials :) Adidas - Del Piero is what keeps me happy footballwise with Del Piero watching all the cool commercials even when times are a little bad ;)

search adidas + del piero on youtube.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mnementh said:
yeah Zhong, you should watch some of the cool commercials :) Adidas - Del Piero is what keeps me happy footballwise with Del Piero watching all the cool commercials even when times are a little bad ;)

search adidas + del piero on youtube.com

yeah but unfortunatly ive had enuff of adidas adverts as it has a load of panzy players now, beckham, raul - i mean wtf is he still doing on the adidas adverts?

the best adidas advert - no doubt was the road to lisbon 1 where ale does that summasult, to think that took him over 70 attempts to get the timing right, he still has the agility, any of the other players wud of broken their backs!

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Nina-Del Piero said:
in padova yes

for san vandemiano i dont know... :)
Cool. Thanks :D

Was he alreasy sponsored in some way in Padvoa ? why did he choose Adidas there, I wonder ..

(I also wair Timberlands :) ... and F50+ ;) )

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Badass Devil said:
the best adidas advert - no doubt was the road to lisbon 1 where ale does that summasult, to think that took him over 70 attempts to get the timing right, he still has the agility, any of the other players wud of broken their backs!
agreed, that one and the one with the cloning too where Del Piero scores the goal :D
Also liked the one with the truck with Zidane and Kluivert along.
The F50+ one is also interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)