What bands to you like? (1 Viewer)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Joss Stone is a hippy lost in a time warp :D
    From reading alot of posts in this topic...it seems alot of our members are in that time warp as well!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
    System of a down
    Black Sabbath
    whooooa boy, you've good taste. I remember that you had a picture of Alexis Bledel as your avatar too... :cool:

System of A Down
    Rammstein
    Dead Kennedys

...and many bands that you have never heard of and probably never will... :(

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    Er...just to complete confuse everyone who has read the bands I like...I also like a song (not the band), but the song...Chop Suey from SOTD!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Er...just to complete confuse everyone who has read the bands I like...I also like a song (not the band), but the song...Chop Suey from SOTD!
    That's one hell off a song

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    Its very good, although I am not into metal, or heavy metal or whatever you want to call it, I call it 'noise', but that is a good song!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Rock/Hard Rock/Metal
    System of a Down
    Slipknot
    Metallica
    Black Sabbath
    Bad Religion
    Nirvana
    Pearl Jam
    The Doors
    Led Zeppelin
    Rolling Stones

Reggae:
    Bob Marley
    Augustus Pablo
    Lee Perry
    Alpha Blondie
    Eek a Mouse
    Kalle Baah
    Svenska Akademien

Chillout:
    Massive Attack
    Thievery Corporation
    Cafe del Mar
    Claude Challe

Miscellaneous:
    Several bands from here and there but nothing related to POP

:thumb:

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #88
    Didnt want to say this but...I cant help but like McFly!! I'm listening to this song 'All about you' right now, and I love it, I CANT HELP IT :down:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++

:cool:

dead kennedys rock. jello biafra rules!
    Indeed. That man is a genius.

TOO DRUNK TO ****
    Went to a party / I danced all night / I drank 16 beers / And I started up a fight / But now I’m jaded / You’re out of luck / I’m rollin’ down the stairs / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / I’m too drunk, too drunk, too drunk / To **** / I like your stories / I love your gun / Shooting out cop tires / Sounds like loads and loads of fun / But in my room / Wish you were dead / You bawl like the baby / In Eraserhead / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / It’s all I need right now / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / Too drunk to **** / I’m sick, soft, gooey and cold / Too drunk to **** / I’m ‘bout to drop / My head’s a mess / The only salvation is / I’ll never see you again / You give me head / It makes it worse / Take out your ****in’ retainer / Put it in your purse / I’m too drunk to **** / You’re too drunk to **** / Too drunk, to **** / It’s all I need right now, oh baby / I’m melting like an ice cream bar, / Oh baby / And now I got diarrhea / Too drunk to **** / Yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah / Yeah, yeah / Ooooohhh…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)