What are your plans for NYE this year?? (1 Viewer)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Same here.

That is so gay.
You're just jealous cause you have to pay for tickets :seven:

has anyone ever gone to party in ibiza?
I should be going in Summer

I'm just joking with Cutajar. The way he said it; "all the best DJ's in Malta", it was so gay. Like it's hard to be a DJ anyway. :D
1) there are going to be all the best dj's
2) These dj's don't just press play and choose songs, they mix live; but you wouldn't know what i'm talking about since you listen to gay music, but that was your choice. :evil:

gotcha vlat ;)

@cutajar:
hey cuti how big are these parties that you go to? are they like raves? just curious on how partying is similar to here in the u.s.
Depends on the venue, but in Malta we only have two super clubs, and they take 4,000 people only, but for Malta its quite good considering the size and population.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Thank god i saw this thread i just realised that i don't know where the party is gonna be this new years eve. I hope somebody with parents who don't care will be able to host one. I am jealous of you guys getting wasted as i still have to buy my alcohol from 7-11 because the arab guy there always falls for my shitty ass fake I.D.. You guys don't know how lucky you are i still have to worry about coming home drunk and getting caught by my parents. On the bright side tho my girlfriend broke up with me last week so i don't have to feel guilty no matter who i fuck!!!!!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Thank god i saw this thread i just realised that i don't know where the party is gonna be this new years eve. I hope somebody with parents who don't care will be able to host one. I am jealous of you guys getting wasted as i still have to buy my alcohol from 7-11 because the arab guy there always falls for my shitty ass fake I.D.. You guys don't know how lucky you are i still have to worry about coming home drunk and getting caught by my parents. On the bright side tho my girlfriend broke up with me last week so i don't have to feel guilty no matter who i fuck!!!!!
lol, you should come to trinidad for NYE, you can get alco and get into clubs whenever you want.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'll be at a party which will have the best electro-house djs in all of Malta, plus i should be going free as i'm selling tickets to this event
sounds brilliant, i might go to see Eric Prydz and 2manydjs but tickets are £40 then you have got to buy booze and a taxi home, so i'm looking for a cheaper option!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
pryda on NYE would be god sent. One of my favourite djs, together with Sven Vaeth, Richie Hawtin and others.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i just woke up. ive got 11 and 1/2 hours till new years 5 hours till i go to a party a bottle of jack daniels and and half an O. Tonight is gonna be magical.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)