What are your fear and fobias? *Scary* (26 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
im not exactly scared of death, i mean i am, but im really damned phobic of funerals, i just dont know why!! i get DREAMS about them every time i attend one! its scary!

talking bout death, i have a friend, shes a close and dear friend of mine, last two years her dad died on his birthday, last year her mom passed away, this year her grandpa died, its really scary and every night (and i mean EVERY NIGHT) i pray to god my family members, friends, football players and cats are with me, safe and sound.

corny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm really scared of sickening injuries (twisted joints etc.)

I can watch people get killed in all sorts of violent ways, but show me a video clip of an athlete twisting an angle or knee beyond the natural range of motion, and i'll cringe like a little girl :scared:

This probably has something to do with the fact that i've (literally) broken every limb in my body, some even twice, and I twist plenty of ankles etc.

I'm always extra careful now whenever i'm walking on uneven terrain, and when i feel like i narrowly avoided a serious injury, i stand there looking like an idiot, reflecting on what it could have been like :scared:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Yeah, i get what you mean Gray, i've got a similar phobia.

My phobia: I can't stand to see humans hurting 1 another and i can't stand to see gory injuries.

For this reason i develpoed also a phobia of watching War movies and movies like "Hannibal" and also real life crime footage and such. well..... as Gray put it..... those sickening injuries.

I can't stand to see a a person hit another on the head with a baseball bat. If this were movie...... ok, maybe i can take it a bit more calmly..... if it's a real footage..... i'll go berserk. And i can't bear to watch people with a knee blown or very badly burnt.... this goes for both movies and real footages. I couldn't seelp for weeks after that.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'll elaborate on what i said about joints moving out of their natural range of motion.

I can't stand the thought of sticking my arm out the window of a car with my palm facing forward (picture it), then an oncoming car hitting my arm... the elbow would move totally the wrong way :yuck:

The sad thing is, I have these thoughts pretty often, and always make sure not to expose myself to such a situation :scared:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

:LOL: gray she's offering to have sex with you :D ;)

I know it owuld be a terrible sacrifice and difficult thing to go through, but you're the chosen one for this dangerous mission. Don't let us down :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
I am fearing most of all birds, they are my nightmare since I was way more little ... I don't know why for sure, but I do fear them a whole lot, even if they are dead or alive.
I am pretty scared of the dark and I can't stand dogs of any size ... And I am really shaking when it's up to something violent to pass :down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Oh, and let me be the first to congratulate you on your inevitable 1000th post, my friend.

Cheers.
:p I didn't give u that pleasure. Beat you by 7 minutes :D

++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

btw, you're close to 1000 :D :thumb:

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
strange fobia to cockroaches, I can't sleep in my bedroom is there is cockroach... I mean I can sleep in a big space if there's one but in my bedroom I can't (my bedroom is not very big and has a lot of things)

last night there was this bastard insect and I slept like 01:30 am because I couldn't sleep, I was so concious about every single noise in my bedroom...

I hate to have this problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)