What are your fear and fobias? *Scary* (21 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Yeah, but it would be nice to have someone listen to you and respect your opinions. Most of the times I say something good or smart nobody even bothers to read it or reply, it gets really frustating sometimes.
Zlatan this is an honest question, i'm not making fun of you... smart things like what? I'm not saying you're dumb at all, and it's easy to distinguish when you're just foolin around... but most of the time we do take a casual approach and just muck around here, and when the time comes to have a serious discussion, it does happen in a mature and civilised manner.

Really, i do respect your ideas and opinions, for example when u posted that longass article about the Bosnian NT, and also the fact that we can discuss things like Palestine v Israel without breaking out into personal insults.

I don't see what would give you the impression that people don't respect you. Everyone here respects eachother as friends united by a common interest; maybe you're looking too deeply into it

++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++And what do you mean? Why would it have anything to do with that thread?
Politicians are the type to want respect...but anyways :dontcare:

*makes a drawing of gray's body lifelessly hanging*
Why the hostility?! Even in jest...:wth:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Yeah, you're probably right (dont get used to me saying it tho ;) )

And there is no hotility, as you mentioned [/Dr. Evil], I did [/Mini Me], the scene in thge second part when he and Dr. Evil are supposed to go to outer space and he makes a drawing of Scott dead)

No Hostility :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Oh come on! Why am i suddenly the tyrannical spelling policeman!? I was just making fun of Zlatan as always, and (as always), my messing with him and deej doesn't apply to other people ;)
    was just joking Gray :kiss:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yeah, you're probably right (dont get used to me saying it tho ;) )
    Pfft sif i would ;)

the scene in thge second part when he and Dr. Evil are supposed to go to outer space and he makes a drawing of Scott dead)
    Ahhh it's just that your description was a bit graphic, that's all ;)

btw, did u reduce the opacity of the flag because of my previous comment? :LOL: or am i just imagining things? It's 0200 and i've had hardly any sleep this week, so gimme a break if i say something stupid

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    Yeah, the goat in the background wasnt visible enough ;)

It's 35% now, with a Bosnian crest in the middle of the flag :)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    Oh come on, when have we made up after quarelling??? :undecide:

P.S. A piece of advice for you Glenn: Take it down a notch, you're trying too hard :p ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Trying too hard? :confused:

Have you ever seen a goat and an alien make up and out? I'm already imaging the scene...it's like a Welshman with a sheep :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    Yeah, you're trying too hard to be one of the cool guys. Face it man, you'll never be like me, so relax, take it down a notch :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I dread the day I'd be a goat :D

I'm not trying too hard right now, I'm just on a high cos of some good things that are happening.

But if you wanna know, I am hard right now thanks to Iceblu's jolly pics :p

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I hate cockroaches. I hate the night and I love the daylight...I always want to hear people around me moving and talking.
    you honestly hate night???

i adore night...
    i wish all the time was night and dark outside....
    night is strange,calm,romantic,scary,a mistery,black,cool,helpful...i could live in darkness....

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)