What are your fave Michael Jackson tunes? (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cant be found on youtube (fucking sony), and he never performed it live, but P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) is frigging awesome song.

I actually like a lot of these lesser known/earlier songs now rather than the bigger singles, guess it's just sheer saturation. But when I was bout 8-12 years old he was definitely my musical inspiration :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I found that too Jay, but its not the real version audio wise (listening to it right now on spotify), its very poor quality, like someone is recording it from their living room.

- - - Updated - - -

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I found that too Jay, but its not the real version audio wise (listening to it right now on spotify), its very poor quality, like someone is recording it from their living room.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe I do have some brother in me. That's my fave MJ performance as well. :D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I love listening to that song at gym :tup:

Mar 4, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Chamone lee! lmao

Only Chris Tucker can come second close to MJ on this song :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough is my fave song of his too. But I must admit I've never listened to a complete album of his.
I notice that you've been listening to some of the disco/funk sounds of the late 70's with Donna Summer and Giorgio Moroder. You should really give the Off the Wall album a good listen. As weird as this sounds, the worst song on the album is probably "Girlfriend", which was written by Paul McCartney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)