What are you proud of?! (8 Viewers)

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
These are armed forces actually.The Naval of Republic of Poland.
Navy fleet and that kinda things... For instance, you need to have a permit to get to the Academy.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeannette ] ++
Navy fleet and that kinda things... For instance, you need to have a permit to get to the Academy.
Congrats...
And you know why. Member of Armed Forces ,but in normal country such is yours, is realy the reason for beeing proud of.;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
That's cool, we have this thing where you can get free education in the army, but then you have to work for the army for years later. Is this something similiar?

It's not long before I enter the army, but I'm not "going navy". :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

That's cool, we have this thing where you can get free education in the army, but then you have to work for the army for years later. Is this something similiar?

It's not long before I enter the army, but I'm not "going navy". :)

works the same way in canada

Jeannette

Aug 16, 2004
No, not really, actually.

You are going to the army. With your own will or they forced you to? :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
You are going to the army. With your own will or they forced you to? :D
A bit of both I guess. We got the draft here, but you could do some sort of community service instead of going into the army. But I'm looking forward to it.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
I'm proud of being here for three years already - and not getting a black eye of some of you homeboys and ghirls..I mean - look at you lot...SCARY:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not really. The army here is a mess, they've got like 500 million € of debts, no electricity, no money, the conditions are terrible... why should I serve in that kind of army if I dont have to?

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Not really. The army here is a mess, they've got like 500 million € of debts, no electricity, no money, the conditions are terrible... why should I serve in that kind of army if I dont have to?

see. wasnt it hard to figure out i was joking ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)