KB824

Sep 16, 2003
So, for some reason, I have been utterly fascinated by the Kennedy administration. I've been watching a ton of YouTube videos about his presidency and policies, and what I found most fascinating, were the debates with Nixon.

People kind of brushed Kennedy off as being inexperienced, or frankly not sounding intelligent.

I think if people watched them, they would be surprised at how well spoken he was. Very pointed, but civil debates.

A massive downturn over the next 60 plus years, for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think the reason for the fascination is my very strong belief that Bobby would have been a fantastic president

- - - Updated - - -

Granted, this may be the wrong thread for this, but you couldn't pay me enough to set foot in the 'Murica thread.

Yeah. No.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So, for some reason, I have been utterly fascinated by the Kennedy administration. I've been watching a ton of YouTube videos about his presidency and policies, and what I found most fascinating, were the debates with Nixon.

People kind of brushed Kennedy off as being inexperienced, or frankly not sounding intelligent.

I think if people watched them, they would be surprised at how well spoken he was. Very pointed, but civil debates.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think the reason for the fascination is my very strong belief that Bobby would have been a fantastic president

- - - Updated - - -

Granted, this may be the wrong thread for this, but you couldn't pay me enough to set foot in the 'Murica thread.

Yeah. No.
Well at least we have Bobby's son. :tevez:

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #373,633

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. No.
    Bobby De Niro?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 713)