swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
November has presented a slate of unnecessary, 3rd world complications mi amigo
Can't wait for Manscaping March, eh?

First snow coming down a few minutes after midnight on the 1st of December. The most German thing I've ever seen. Only saying 'sooooo' when you open a door and saying 'tja' when you see somebody just barely miss his train comes close. @DAiDEViL
You mean other than an AfD clown in DAK high boots and an Udo Dirkschneider t-shirt scarfing down a currywürst with a bootful of beer while setting a Syrian immigrant on fire?

Tiktok is just a stepping stone towards onlyfans
And just one step closer to your basement.

is anyone using online backup services like idrive or backblaze? i wouldn't need any special service like sharing, just a reliable, scheduled automatic backup of ~2-3TB of data. or do you just use offline backup? these services cost ~$100-120 for 2 years, that buys you a proper external drive too.
iDrive? Backblaze? Holy time travel crap. Is it 2003 again? I didn't even know those still existed.

I typically just throw my crap in Amazon Glacier storage so Jeff Bezos can drink our blood and howl at the moon at night.

I do actually only offline backups, but thx for the suggestions for these services. Maybe i should do it also....
Yeah in other news, i resigned yesterday after my project manager got on my nerves and now i think i maybe should have chilled down a little bit before telling her my opinion. Fucking Pandemic everybody seems to get unfriendlier. Fucked up situation for me now, can't even change department because the company has some rules to be obeyed.

Let's see what happens next week, but i guess i have to write applications again
Good luck. A project manager's job is usually to be the boss' dominatrix for you lazy, mute slaves. So don't take it personal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You mean other than an AfD clown in DAK high boots and an Udo Dirkschneider t-shirt scarfing down a currywürst with a bootful of beer while setting a Syrian immigrant on fire?
maybe in bizzarro world :sad: Currently it would be syrian immigrants shooting up and beheading civilians while SPD+CDU clowns are having heated discussions about the correct use of gender language

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
maybe in bizzarro world :sad: Currently it would be syrian immigrants shooting up and beheading civilians while SPD+CDU clowns are having heated discussions about the correct use of gender language
Figures, since this is pretty German to me...

OK, and this too while we're at it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 658)