DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:lol: My father got summoned to court as he is being accused of giving the middle finger out of his car to a hipster driving an e-scooter. Said hipster cut him off after not even being allowed to drive on the road to begin with. Oh well, our government needs to somehow pay welfare for Fatima's 8 kids, I guess.
Just once I want to open the door real quick when one of them comes close.
Bicycle-crash-into-car-door.gif

So it's Aussage gegen Aussage? No way he's gonna have to pay, right? :shifty:

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

stay tuned :baus:

Yea I hate them so much. You can buy these scooters without a license so most of these faggots are completely oblivious of the traffic code or straight up don't give a shit. You see them jump between road, bike lane, pedestrian area all the time depending on what's more convenient that very minute, disregarding signs or traffic lights. Like cyclists on crack, this fag had the balls to go to the cops and file a lawsuit. Fucking hipster district with 37 Alnatura stores. My father already found a lawyer with jewish name but he is probably too expensive

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yes, it counts as Beleidigung (verbal abuse)

fine up to 4000€
Oh man, if that were a thing here....

- - - Updated - - -

I have a huge fear of this when biking. A middle aged Jewish woman almost sent me (in a bike lane) into traffic on a busy avenue, would've killed me.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh man, if that were a thing here....

- - - Updated - - -

I have a huge fear of this when biking. A middle aged Jewish woman almost sent me (in a bike lane) into traffic on a busy avenue, would've killed me.
In NYC? Authorities would collect $7000000000bn per year given that the finger is probably how New Yorkers greet each other

I feel sorry for cyclists in a big city because every mistake from a cyclist is merely annoying for a driver but every mistake from a driver can kill a cyclist. It's too stressful and not worth the while. Take your bike out there to the countryside, where it belongs. I'm doing it anyway

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
In NYC? Authorities would collect $7000000000bn per year given that the finger is probably how New Yorkers greet each other

I feel sorry for cyclists in a big city because every mistake from a cyclist is merely annoying for a driver but every mistake from a driver can kill a cyclist. It's too stressful and not worth the while. Take your bike out there to the countryside, where it belongs. I'm doing it anyway
:lol: Just last night in front of my house there was a motorist yelling at a UPS driver for stopping in the middle of the street to deliver a package, some random woman had to jump in to calm him down.

Over the years I've learned you just need to be selective of the streets that you take. Unless there is a "protected" bike lane, then using one is suicidal. Better to just go down side streets even if it's a bit out of the way.

- - - Updated - - -

I worked as a bicycle courier when I was 18 for a couple months. Insane job.
I can't even imagine. They must have a death wish in Manhattan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What is the best website you guys can recommend to buy AUTHENTIC national team jerseys? Friend is asking he wants to buy a Ronaldo - Portugal one.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 586)