swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why horrible? Women use their beauty for their advantage. Always. I'm sure they think men do as well, plus more easier, as a pretty man usually go as a fuck boy who's getting points.
Damn straight. To not do so is to spit in the face of God's gifts.

Also known as: shake your monkeymaker.

You will find that every platform with free speech gravitates towards the right while every platform with strong rule enforcement becomes left-leaning. This is the ultimate proof that communism needs censorship to survive
Interesting assessment. I'll have to think about that...

So much I don't want to do
Quote from the Bruce Springsteen video for "Gloryhole Days"?

Anyone looking to rent? $1,600 a month, bathtub conveniently located in the kitchen area.

https://streeteasy.com/building/164-mott-street-new_york/3a
I dunno. That's mighty tempting. Having bone saws and acid baths so close together in a room like that could make it very convenient.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Only if he does the show naked under his robe save for two mating weasels.

Especially if they are also both neighbors of @The Pado and MILF prawn star Brandi Love.
I'm waiting for Pado to return here and take us all to that paradise where we can sit in Chris Christie's living room and watch hentai vids about docking just to see Brandi and Alex Jones' faces

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm waiting for Pado to return here and take us all to that paradise where we can sit in Chris Christie's living room and watch hentai vids about docking just to see Brandi and Alex Jones' faces
Dude, I will go bankrupt on Patreon supporting that sh*t.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 738)