Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No. I know I'll see her again in a few months. Just hopefully not too many months.
Alas, she shall find a bigger, better dick to satisfy her during these Covid-19 quarantine days... you shall be forgotten, consigned to the realm of hazy memories.

Just messing, bro. If you two are in love, this too shall pass, and get you even more inspired to make the move overseas to be together. The next few weeks/months may seem long and tedious, but it’s just a minor blip. Keep your chin up. :)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Alas, she shall find a bigger, better dick to satisfy her during these Covid-19 quarantine days... you shall be forgotten, consigned to the realm of hazy memories.

Just messing, bro. If you two are in love, this too shall pass, and get you even more inspired to make the move overseas to be together. The next few weeks/months may seem long and tedious, but it’s just a minor blip. Keep your chin up. :)
Thanks man. I feel better now after reflexing for a bit.

I'm determined to make that move overseas in a few months. Even if it's just for 6 months on a tourist visa.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag are you back in SF?
Hellz no. Too dangerous in that uncivilized, primitive country of yours. :p

Safer here: people have health coverage, the political leadership isn't a death cult, nobody freaks out, and the society is used to toughening it out in difficult times.

And in my email today ... aka "We're sorry. You have reached a country that has been disconnected or is no longer in service."
portugal-disconnected.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1299)