pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What makes a good leader? Do any of you guys think you're good leaders?
Responsibility

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know they go trick or treating in Germany.

Is Halloween a big thing in Europe now?

- - - Updated - - -

Heheh. Yeah, lawyerin' is fine as long as you don't start buying the suits.

Coke is a helluva drug. Like Adrian Mutu^47

Fantastico!
Does the avg lawyer these days suit up? @Seven

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Do americans have 2 bedrooms because they want their peace when they invite a bull to fuck their wife?

Here in Europe we mostly have 1 bedroom and a hobby room or so
Everything is bigger in North America because we have more landmass and a lower population, so we have a lot more room to play with.

We have bigger homes, bigger apartments, bigger stadiums, bigger cars, bigger roads and bigger dicks than Europeans.

Imagine living in Germany, a country with 82 million people crammed into an area smaller than Newfoundland and Labrador :lol3:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Everything is bigger in North America because we have more landmass and a lower population, so we have a lot more room to play with.

We have bigger homes, bigger apartments, bigger stadiums, bigger cars, bigger roads and bigger dicks than Europeans.

Imagine living in Germany, a country with 82 million people crammed into an area smaller than Newfoundland and Labrador :lol3:
All this space here and I bet you live in a city. :p

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
True :sad: I’ve always wanted to live in a small town

Although there’s still a huge difference between a big Canadian city vs a big European city. In Canada you can drive your SUV around in downtown without any issues. In Europe that’s impossible.
Or how about a nice estate. An acreage in the countryside. ;)

I know what you mean about the difference between Canadian vs European cities, though imo this is a plus for European cities and their generally much more charming and historic downtowns (the good parts anyways). The old city in Montreal is about as close as it gets in Canada.

Urban sprawl in cities like Calgary, or the areas in the GVRD like Surrey, Coquitlam, Port Moody, etc is gross.

- - - Updated - - -

Today i got to hang out with the san lorenzo ultras, even got me a special access to the pitch, always wanted to visit the gasometro but it's a socios club so it's hard to get in, not to mention that it happens to be in the most dangerous area in BsAs
Looks like a rad experience, dude. Amazing trip you're having down there.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Does the avg lawyer these days suit up? @Seven
Honestly it depends on quite a few factors.

The size of the firm. In bigger law firms, yes, everyone suits up.

The location of the firm. In the city, yes, all lawyers suit up.

The area of law. If you're talking criminal law, business law or financial law, they all suit up.

But if you're talking about a smaller general law firm in the country, a suit would probably be frowned upon. It would be considered overdressing and clients wouldn't like it.

As for myself, I used to only suit up for court. As I'm trying to get more personal clients, I'm trying to make wearing suits a habit though. Suits help. Wearing a well fitted suit makes you feel better and more polished and helps exude confidence. People notice you when you are wearing a suit.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
explain for those of us who are maybe a day behind on current affairs in bolivia
We held elections 2 weeks ago, Evo and his party committed huge fraud cause he was going to lose. The fraud was pretty evident and easy to prove (not gonna bother explaining the details) but he was declared the official winner by the electoral power.

The whole country is on strike and blockading roads everywhere, inside and outside the cities. People want new elections and Evo and his party disqualified. People also want his resignation. Shit's gonna get crazy.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We held elections 2 weeks ago, Evo and his party committed huge fraud cause he was going to lose. The fraud was pretty evident and easy to prove (not gonna bother explaining the details) but he was declared the official winner by the electoral power.

The whole country is on strike and blockading roads everywhere, inside and outside the cities. People want new elections and Evo and his party disqualified. People also want his resignation. Shit's gonna get crazy.
Are you protesting?Joining a protest and pretending to care about things is a great way too meet easy hoes.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hear a lot of good things about Texas, Austin specifically. Gen X won't shut the fuck up about North Carolina, but that might mean that it's shit. Pretend Florida doesn't exist. What exactly are you looking for?
Suburbs of big cities with low rent & crime rates are my favs. And I can tolerate the heat and dislike cold. Austin doesn't sound bad. NC is another TN.

- - - Updated - - -

Colorado is dope
I'd finally be able to try an edible.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Suburbs of big cities with low rent & crime rates are my favs. And I can tolerate the heat and dislike cold. Austin doesn't sound bad. NC is another TN.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd finally be able to try an edible.
Texas is probably a good bet then. No state tax there as well. The big cities aren't backwards as fuck too from what I understand, but you'll still have to live with knowing that Ted Cruz is your senator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 652)