X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hold onto that shit

The power outage thing out there is just stupid btw
Yea PG&E says its to prevent another catastrophic wildfire after the last one they caused killed 100 people and burned thousands of buildings.

dont take that as a sign too upgrade your infrastructure and update all that old ass equipment just shut off power to half the bay area anytime there is dry wind :baus:

"but hey look ...look over there at that guy Trump!" - Gavin Newsom

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
what did they do to you? Can’t say I have much experience, I rarely go to doctors but the surgeon who performed surgery on me was pretty young and she did a good job
He misdiagnosed me with something terrible. The only symptom I had was actually caused by something he had prescribed me before.

I didn't have anything in the end. He caused it all.

Another doctor saw me and assured me there was nothing wrong and that the old doc was negliglent.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, an old surgeon saved my dad's life a year and a half ago, and it was a high risk surgery.

But I'm gonna say, in my experience, that old doctors tend not to keep up with the latest techniques and findings. And they tend to be more stubborn.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He misdiagnosed me with something terrible. The only symptom I had was actually caused by something he had prescribed me before.

I didn't have anything in the end. He caused it all.

Another doctor saw me and assured me there was nothing wrong and that the old doc was negliglent.

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand, an old surgeon saved my dad's life a year and a half ago, and it was a high risk surgery.

But I'm gonna say, in my experience, that old doctors tend not to keep up with the latest techniques and findings. And they tend to be more stubborn.
so does that mean you can drink again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 979)