Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Probably once per month
When I come to Sochi to visit we get white girl wasted, get high and we will bang finest hoes of Sochi ( I ain't paying tho, I charge per stroke if she wants seconds)

Anyway...I fucked up. I'm stuck at Abbotsford Airport for 8+ hours, I'm supposed to go to Kelowna BC visit some homies, then hit up Vancouver.
I booked a flight from Edmonton to Abbotsford, then bus to Kelowna because I was significantly cheaper. I intended to take the bus that departed a 8:50am, I actually booked the one that leaves at 5pm

- - - Updated - - -

Don't book shit while high as fuck bros

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Anyway...I fucked up. I'm stuck at Abbotsford Airport for 8+ hours, I'm supposed to go to Kelowna BC visit some homies, then hit up Vancouver.
I booked a flight from Edmonton to Abbotsford, then bus to Kelowna because I was significantly cheaper. I intended to take the bus that departed a 8:50am, I actually booked the one that leaves at 5pm

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

In the 90's they made movies based on shit like that.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
When I come to Sochi to visit we get white girl wasted, get high and we will bang finest hoes of Sochi ( I ain't paying tho, I charge per stroke if she wants seconds)

- - - Updated - - -

get high and play football manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 770)