swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
wait, what? why?
Something about him never added up for me. So many over-the-top accolades about his dedication to customer service (and yet never mind how much his business failed to take advantage of the Internet's long tail and thus never offered anything I ever wanted to buy). So much hero worship. So much in choosing Las Vegas as his place to create the next digital Pullman town.

Something just never added up about him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Something about him never added up for me. So many over-the-top accolades about his dedication to customer service (and yet never mind how much his business failed to take advantage of the Internet's long tail and thus never offered anything I ever wanted to buy). So much hero worship. So much in choosing Las Vegas as his place to create the next digital Pullman town.

Something just never added up about him.
the Las Vegas thing is plain weird. I don't get that whole idea for a city at all. it's like one street in the desert, right? i would flee

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
the Las Vegas thing is plain weird. I don't get that whole idea for a city at all. it's like one street in the desert, right? i would flee
As the great Howe Gelb wrote in the song "Town Where No Town Belongs": "You want a mystery? Pick up the phone book ... And tell me what are all these people doing living around here?"

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
You're a wrestling fan too? Can you please hold up a sign saying "I HEART BIANCONERO_AUS (srs)"
How about "AUS IS JERICHO"?

What everyone knows as Vegas is pretty much one street, yeah. The rest of the city (where everyone actually lives) looks like any other suburban town though.

Ohemgee! Slutty McPants is back :heart:

Sorry to hear about the visa situation :/ thought you guys had it worked out. Whats the next step?
Yeah, I did too, was under the impression that hiring a lawyer would take away all the complications, kinda shudder to think what would have happened if we'd gone into it blind and tried to do it all ourselves. Well, we lodged an appeal so they're going to review our case again, hopefully someone different will read it and approve it. So it's another waiting game. And the thing is, this isn't even an approval for the visa, it's an approval to be interviewed in order to get a visa. Ultimately we could still be denied at the interview if the immigration officer doesn't like how we answer the questions... still a long road ahead it seems. :depressed

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How about "AUS IS JERICHO"?

What everyone knows as Vegas is pretty much one street, yeah. The rest of the city (where everyone actually lives) looks like any other suburban town though.

Yeah, I did too, was under the impression that hiring a lawyer would take away all the complications, kinda shudder to think what would have happened if we'd gone into it blind and tried to do it all ourselves. Well, we lodged an appeal so they're going to review our case again, hopefully someone different will read it and approve it. So it's another waiting game. And the thing is, this isn't even an approval for the visa, it's an approval to be interviewed in order to get a visa. Ultimately we could still be denied at the interview if the immigration officer doesn't like how we answer the questions... still a long road ahead it seems. :depressed
Aus is Jericho is great. One of my favourite wrestlers as well.

Ever thought about moving to Straya?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Fucked up. Only scenario where that treatment makes sense is if he is albanian..

Hows is going other than that particular process?
I mean, I could sort of understand it if he was from a country with a high rate of illegal immigration into the US, because I'm sure they get plenty of cases of fake marriages and people trying to trick the system. But English people aren't exactly clamoring to get into this country. Maybe they don't think an interista and a milanista can ever truly love each other. :p

But honestly, between that, his illness, and money issues it's all kinda starting to take a toll on our relationship at the moment, but we both know that once this is all behind us things will start to get better. I think a lot of it is boredom related too, especially for him because he really has nothing to do while I'm at work.

Aus is Jericho is great. One of my favourite wrestlers as well.

Ever thought about moving to Straya?
I've met him. :D

And strangely, my husband wanted to move there before he met me... apparently an old friend of his from school moved there for work or something and loves it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I can proudly declare that this is the first november in 4 years that I haven't been absolutely fucked in terms of school and exams. Don't let me fool you, there is still work to be done - but it is manageable! Internship covers 30 ects points next semester with little/no studying attached and then there is only a thesis to write after that. Things are looking up :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)