Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thanks fellas :weee: they even gave me a free day per week so I can earn some money elsewhere.

Fucking yes. Walking around smiling, listening to the flashdance soundtrack :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well what a shit arsefuck fucking time. One auntie died and we've got her funeral tomorrow, with some ridiculous family arguing and bickering going on in the background. Last week a friend of mine (in his early 50s) got back from the doctor and basically has aggressive cancer in at least one, and probably both of his kidneys. I get a call today saying another auntie is in hospital after having a heart attack, and they have taken her into theatre to fast track a small op she was due to have.

These are my best two UK aunties as well, and my friend has had a really tough life. This year is not ending well /vent

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Well what a shit arsefuck fucking time. One auntie died and we've got her funeral tomorrow, with some ridiculous family arguing and bickering going on in the background. Last week a friend of mine (in his early 50s) got back from the doctor and basically has aggressive cancer in at least one, and probably both of his kidneys. I get a call today saying another auntie is in hospital after having a heart attack, and they have taken her into theatre to fast track a small op she was due to have.

These are my best two UK aunties as well, and my friend has had a really tough life. This year is not ending well /vent
Damn yo :dule:

Apr 15, 2006
Thanks fellas :weee: they even gave me a free day per week so I can earn some money elsewhere.

Fucking yes. Walking around smiling, listening to the flashdance soundtrack :lol:
What a feeling! :touched:

Ah fuck! :( That's horrible, Jay. How something good happens to ya.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Really, king Albert as avatar?
King Albert? You on drugs, Good Sir?

- - - Updated - - -

Keep ya head up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 718)