Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
your perception of the US is a weak and skewed one imo you need to visit more than just florida :p
Maybe, since my info is mostly second hand, although my uncle lived in Oz for over 10 years, but he's insane so I never really found out what he thought. But I'm not convinced otherwise since none of my points have been properly rebutted.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Australia is like Safari with balls.

- - - Updated - - -

I love healthcare

in 2011 i broke two metacarpals on my right hand. Had to do two surgery's to implant and remove metal plating, 2 days of hospitalisation, and i think it was 5 days of home nursery for the wound.

Everything cost me a grand total of 9 euros.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But he mentioned a developed country with nice climate and lots of natural beauty, females are fit, great sports culture, abundance in career opportunity

Can't be the US by these criteria

not sure if really poor comedian or really poor troll, and if it is the latter also really poor judgement considering i did warn you about your posts getting extra scrutiny

Oct 3, 2014
not sure if really poor comedian or really poor troll, and if it is the latter also really poor judgement considering i did warn you about your posts getting extra scrutiny
Using mod powers to influence normal discussions with no rules broken GG

"don't put australia above america or I'll ban you":lol::lol::lol:

Very developed, cultural and fit :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Anywho, the US has Alaska, Hawaii, the Northern Rockies, Southwest Deserts, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Guam. That's a mic drop as far as natural beauty goes.

As for sporting culture, the US has probably the best in the world. It's just, no one cares about footie. You can get into a variety of different sports, watch the best players in the world play in the best leagues in the world. And watch them all the time. At the right time of the year you can watch NBA, MLB, NFL, and NFL games all in the same day and still make it to be on time. If you try to make the argument that fans don't have passion, did you see what happened the last time the Lakers won the NBA title? And footie, it's been the fastest growing sport amongst youth for about a decade now. So we're comin' up in that regard, we just need to stop trying to Amuricanize everything.

Our health care system isn't the best, but it's definitely better than Mexico. Plus we don't have to wear uniforms to skool, so suck it.:D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
it's not random, it's the country with the highest number of redheads :p
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho, the US has Alaska, Hawaii, the Northern Rockies, Southwest Deserts, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Guam. That's a mic drop as far as natural beauty goes.

As for sporting culture, the US has probably the best in the world. It's just, no one cares about footie. You can get into a variety of different sports, watch the best players in the world play in the best leagues in the world. And watch them all the time. At the right time of the year you can watch NBA, MLB, NFL, and NFL games all in the same day and still make it to be on time. If you try to make the argument that fans don't have passion, did you see what happened the last time the Lakers won the NBA title? And footie, it's been the fastest growing sport amongst youth for about a decade now. So we're comin' up in that regard, we just need to stop trying to Amuricanize everything.

Our health care system isn't the best, but it's definitely better than Mexico. Plus we don't have to wear uniforms to skool, so suck it.:D
Canada > America. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 524)