ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Technically it is unnatural but it is also a great source of protein. Not to mention cheese is made from it. All kinds of delicious cheese.

And Idk why they single out cow milk. We also use goat and sheep milk.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yes, humans died out 7,500 years ago when cow's milk was introduced to the human diet in Central Europe. The species never recovered.

It amazes me what ignorant f%#tards there are out there freaking out about things humans have safely consumed with 7000+ years of epidemiological evidence ... and yet they'll think nothing of ordering a Jamba Juice with some mysterious "Antioxidant Boost" that was only invented a few years ago.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True :D So I wonder why there's an anti-milk campaign.
See my follow-up edit to the post you quoted. People use science when it's convenient. Mostly they like to hide behind their own unfounded dietary myths and are no better than some crazy 95-year-old Sicilian grandma going off with her scissors, oil, and soup dishes to ward off il malocchio (the evil eye).

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Technically it's natural. We get it straight from an animal, like other food.
Well, I was thinking in terms of milk being for newborns. But it's a stupid argument, I agree with swag.

- - - Updated - - -

See my follow-up edit to the post you quoted. People use science when it's convenient. Mostly they like to hide behind their own unfounded dietary myths and are no better than some crazy 95-year-old Sicilian grandma going off with her scissors, oil, and soup dishes to ward off il malocchio (the evil eye).
Kinda like Jenny McCarthy who's anti-vaccine.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
:lol: You should see the info-graphic that caused me to ask the question. You would flip.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, I was thinking in terms of milk being for newborns. But it's a stupid argument, I agree with swag.

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda like Jenny McCarthy who's anti-vaccine.
Drinking milk from a cow is weird. No question. But humans have become completely adapted to it in 7,500 years. Certainly moreso than a bunch of white people eating açai berries.

So what you have are people who are bugged out by the idea, so they fabricate myths to explain why it's bad voodoo and why we should stay away.

:lol: You should see the info-graphic that caused me to ask the question. You would flip.
As I've always said, infographics are made for people who prefer to be entertained rather than informed ... and made by people people who prefer to be entertained rather than informed. I doubt I'd be surprised. Most infographics are made by morons for morons.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh, and Jenny McCarthy? There's someone whom I trust to be a nobel prize winner.

I understand that when your kid is sick, you want something to blame. But talk about a convenient scapegoat... and one when scapegoated literally harms other kids.

A former boss of mine has a son with a congenital heart defect. He's had multiple surgeries, cannot get his blood fully oxygenated, and they didn't think he'd live to see 5 years of age. Thankfully he has, but his parents couldn't put him in the Marin County school district when they lived there.

Because all the rich hippy types in Marin County vaccinate their kids to only about a 70% level, compared with 95%+ in nearby counties. Essentially sending his son to school in that county would have been a literal death sentence.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
:touched: :touched: :touched:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh, and Jenny McCarthy? There's someone whom I trust to be a nobel prize winner.

I understand that when your kid is sick, you want something to blame. But talk about a convenient scapegoat... and one when scapegoated literally harms other kids.

A former boss of mine has a son with a congenital heart defect. He's had multiple surgeries, cannot get his blood fully oxygenated, and they didn't think he'd live to see 5 years of age. Thankfully he has, but his parents couldn't put him in the Marin County school district when they lived there.

Because all the rich hippy types in Marin County vaccinate their kids to only about a 70% level, compared with 95%+ in nearby counties. Essentially sending his son to school in that county would have been a literal death sentence.
it's always the rich people.

dont worry your bird is prolly flappy, soft serve :p
nigga plz. but seriously, i had it and uninstalled it. now apparently people are paying extra for phones with them?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Drinking milk from a cow is weird. No question. But humans have become completely adapted to it in 7,500 years. Certainly moreso than a bunch of white people eating açai berries.

So what you have are people who are bugged out by the idea, so they fabricate myths to explain why it's bad voodoo and why we should stay away.
milks ruins my stomach. I had a milkshake once a couple of years ago and I did a poo like cartman in the world of warcraft epidsode... not very nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 740)