Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@Dule90, I wasn't offended, thought it was a bit weird to say tbh but no need to apologize for an opinion. :beer: Good to know some of you people have my back though regardless. :D

Just realized that Milan play today a few hours before we go to the chapel. :rofl: This could get interesting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stop hating on me Gregory.
Wot?

@Dule90, I wasn't offended, thought it was a bit weird to say tbh but no need to apologize for an opinion. :beer: Good to know some of you people have my back though regardless. :D

Just realized that Milan play today a few hours before we go to the chapel. :rofl: This could get interesting.
Gol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

Now that's just poor planning.

I am speaking at a conference in London this summer, and they had the good sense to wait for the World Cup group draws before scheduling talks.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Just secured a role today starting in 3 weeks that is a 41% increase on my previous salary, and will rise to 47% by December + a higher bonus structure.

Loving it.
Congrats!

Though you'll just waste it all on alcohol that will ferment your liver and women who will crush your spirit. #DuleNation

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
isn't superhorse too busy saving the galaxy?
The only thing he doesn't save is people from their own stupidity. He's pretty adamant about that.

Congrats!

Though you'll just waste it all on alcohol that will ferment your liver and women who will crush your spirit. #DuleNation
The only spirit that will be crushed shall be ze bourbon matey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 635)