OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #290,385
    That's awesome.

No seriously, there are some great folks in here so generalizing on the first few you met might give a bad picture. There are also jerks tho.
    Oh yea, there are all types. I spent a hell of a lot of time in the strip clubs, and bars, and chasing women. I wouldn't call myself an educated person on the inner societal working of the Quebecois, but with that said, I found several of the persons I met very cunt-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

Montreal is pretty cool.
    YOU LIE TO ME!

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4129565 said:
    Oh yea, there are all types. I spent a hell of a lot of time in the strip clubs, and bars, and chasing women. I wouldn't call myself an educated person on the inner societal working of the Quebecois, but with that said, I found several of the persons I met very cunt-ish.

- - - Updated - - -

YOU LIE TO ME!
    There are some cute women in here.

It's true, there are cunts I guess it also depends on what type of place you frequented. It's also possible some French people in MTL are not that friendly with English speakers, I didn't really pay attention to that as it is my first year in Montreal. I wouldn't say there's animosity between the two sets of people, they live well together, but some might not be patient.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Waiting in phone line for norwegian air costumer service, and I waited so long now that I think they made me listen to the whole catalogue of Beatles songs by now (right now its all my loving).

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
    Walk in closet, well aren't you moving up in the world :D

I'm so glad that hipster phase hasn't caught on here, there's no way it could though cause they'd just be mistaken for tramps and refused entry to any pubs.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Walk in closet, well aren't you moving up in the world :D

I'm so glad that hipster phase hasn't caught on here, there's no way it could though cause they'd just be mistaken for tramps and refused entry to any pubs.
    Mistaken for tramps :lol2:

Believe me, the apartment is a huuuuge step down from the one I'm living in at the moment, but I need to be closer to the action.

- - - Updated - - -

bleugh, i got sent home from work ill, bad times. How is FIF treating you Nikolai?
    Honestly I haven't had the time write yet. I might do one today though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 804)