Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You did, but you have the misfortune of knowing of his persona and character as a celeb (biggiest celeb there right), and I get it (I dislike Kanye quite bit due to similar reeasons prolly) but I'm only exposed to him music wise, nothing else, and he is pretty awesome at doing his thang, pumped up Soca/party music. Nice little collabo here hehe:

'

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You did, but you have the misfortune of knowing of his persona and character as a celeb (biggiest celeb there right), and I get it (I dislike Kanye quite bit due to similar reeasons prolly) but I'm only exposed to him music wise, nothing else, and he is pretty awesome at doing his thang, pumped up Soca/party music. Nice little collabo here hehe:

'
Yeah, I hear ya, just can't say it enough how much of a douche he is.

Was listening to some early Kanye stuff the other day. What happened? :cry:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The fact he would marry Kardashian just lost him so many points in my book. Just sayin'.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking about Kim tho. Some of her sisters seem alright.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I just moved to a new place which is nearer my workplace. Luckily there is this hot neighbor how happen to be a bitch, it's just that my housemate likes her but she likes me, what do i do?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The shorter one is pretty maybe :agree:. The taller one is scary though.
Khloe is nuts. i meant the short one and her younger ones.

- - - Updated - - -

I just moved to a new place which is nearer my workplace. Luckily there is this hot neighbor how happen to be a bitch, it's just that my housemate likes her but she likes me, what do i do?
fuck her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 724)