Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Wondering how the hell janna got 2,220,130 points in 33min 37sec on Gold Strike on the arcade? Where the other mushty with the same time came no where near. Cheating little chump. And don't lie ;)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
From this Monday to the next will most likely be the toughest academic test I've ever had. The course in practical philosophy that I took next to my BA project this semester included three small tests during the semester which in turn granted access to the easiest form of examination. I passed the first two papers, but the third was just a small oral presentation and a handout. Sadly this was placed just 1 day after my BA project was due, and I had to rewrite that entire monster over the last week before the due date - so I simply forgot that I had the presentation to do.

Considering my circumstances they granted me access to the exam, but under the toughest form there is.

Basically,

Normal exam: You get a question Monday, have 7 days to write a 8 page ( 8x2400 signs ) paper about it, then you have the 30min oral exam a week after you write that, where you have to defend the paper. Basically, easy as fuck.

My exam: I get two questions Monday, have 7 days to write 2 papers of 8 pages, a week after this is finished I have a full hour of oral exam to defend both papers. Basically, twice as hard - hard as fuck.

-

Just giving a heads up, whenever I'll be posting in here I'll be a cranky motherfucker :D
You'll do fine :D

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
What's wrong with the forum? It directs me to into wrong pages. Clicked the last page of this thread and found myself wondering in the page 13932. :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 590)