Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Black Album by quite the distance for me.
They all have their charm IMO. Reasonable Doubt for just pure rapping and flows. The Black Album probably has his most personal themes. The Blueprint IMO is his most complete work, and the production is top-notch.

- - - Updated - - -

American Gangster is great too btw, just a step below these.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
i'm not trolling. he's a great artist. the naturally white michael jackson. you guys can go "appreciate" your old jazz and rock instead which there is nothing wrong with btw, but JT is the best contemporary artist out there.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
:lol: fine? He's much more than fine Kate. And this brings me to my previous point. Just because you guys like older stuff better, doesn't mean it is.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
:lol: fine? He's much more than fine Kate. And this brings me to my previous point. Just because you guys like older stuff better, doesn't mean it is.
Okay. I have listened to a certain amount and found it meh, but I am not a rap/R&B/whatever enthusiast. "Old" doesn't make something good; The Beatles, for instance, were often fraudulent (there, I said it, I think there is MUCH better music out there than the Beatles), but I have yet to find anything special in Timberlake. This is just personal, as everything comes from opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 801)