Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
:weee:

some vapors? I have the purple ones and the world cup so ask me any questions. Nice color btw
Thanks. :)

One (Two actually)Question though. Will they last long & are they god for cutting inside. I play AM/SS/WF, and The Nike Rio's didn't do the job for me( What can you expect for 40$ boots)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Thanks. :)

One (Two actually)Question though. Will they last long & are they god for cutting inside. I play AM/SS/WF, and The Nike Rio's didn't do the job for me( What can you expect for 40$ boots)
1. Yeah, since there synthetic no stretching issues and water resistant. Also no tearing, only issue would be sole splitting from boot but nike has 2 year warranty and this has never happened to me.
2. Great traction , so as far as quick cuts go you'll be fine. They won't make u run faster or anything :lol: thats all in ur head but as far as stability and traction it's excellent. and I know what you mean I had some ronaldinho's u notice the change in stud configuration
Fuck, I miss playing football.
Come through and bring a team so I can bust yall :lol:

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Yeah! The more pricey the boots the more you get to play like messi. So maybe soon we'll see your name in the shortlist of european player or world player of the year.

As they say. A bad workman always blames his tools.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Yeah! The more pricey the boots the more you get to play like messi. So maybe soon we'll see your name in the shortlist of european player or world player of the year.

As they say. A bad workman always blames his tools.
Talk to the feet. You're looking at a boy who produced about 40% of his team's goals. :stuckup:

And beside, it wasn't that the Rio's were bad boots, i need something more efficient & lightweight.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Talk to feet. You're looking at a boy who produced about 40% of his team's goals. :stuckup:

And beside, it wasn't that the Rio's were bad boots, i need something more efficient & lightweight.

Try Nike sandals G6! The latest boots and guarantee you'll bang in at least 30 goals this season. Then you'll get spotted by a Barca scout and it's plain sailing from then on

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Anyone seen those panfolia or pantofola boots!? I get this magazine sent to me each pre season on new boots and they are seriously shocking! Check them out.........especially the new blue version

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Anyone seen those panfolia or pantofola boots!? I get this magazine sent to me each pre season on new boots and they are seriously shocking! Check them out.........especially the new blue version
:lol:

I was thinking of skipping all the gimmicky shit and getting the red ones, but I fear with leather that they'll rip and and shit and I don't have money to replace them. But as an italian those boots are appareling

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
:lol:

I was thinking of skipping all the gimmicky shit and getting the red ones, but I fear with leather that they'll rip and and shit and I don't have money to replace them. But as an italian those boots are appareling

You see! I prefer the leather boots, purely because here in the UK it rains virtually 300 days a year. Only for away games actually as the pitches are diabolical. Our home pitch is well maintains so I tend to use those Nike mercurial as I'm super fast and fuck everyone up! (yes! I'm blowing my own trumpet here) and why not!?
At 12 I had a trial for Roma and got accepted. But I shat my pants and got too cocky when west ham tool me on. Spent several years in the youth before I got ousted.

Never been into these fancy gay ass boots and never will. It's all a gay gimmick! Adidas mundials are the ones I always use. Used up around 8 pairs already.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
You see! I prefer the leather boots, purely because here in the UK it rains virtually 300 days a year. Only for away games actually as the pitches are diabolical. Our home pitch is well maintains so I tend to use those Nike mercurial as I'm super fast and fuck everyone up! (yes! I'm blowing my own trumpet here) and why not!?
At 12 I had a trial for Roma and got accepted. But I shat my pants and got too cocky when west ham tool me on. Spent several years in the youth before I got ousted.

Never been into these fancy gay ass boots and never will. It's all a gay gimmick! Adidas mundials are the ones I always use. Used up around 8 pairs already.
Roma? lucky s.o.b

and I don't really like copa's weird fit , rather get some adipures. but yeah leather :tup: hate how it stretches though

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Roma? lucky s.o.b

and I don't really like copa's weird fit , rather get some adipures. but yeah leather :tup: hate how it stretches though

My dads friend had contacts with an ex Atalanta player who got me a trial years back. Cutting a long story short I didn't wanna live in Italy on my own, and was like "well if I can make it into a team in Italy, England will be a piece ov piss" so I got in west ham, as they had the best academy in south of England. But then I took that opportunity for granted nag basically blew it. Got to 15 then got ousted leyton orient. Set up was ever so wrong. And I'm kicking myself that I didn't take up the Roma offer. My friend matteo made it in Juve bug himself got kicked out as himself became to cocky and decided to tifn to drugs. Sorry for the life story guys.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
My dads friend had contacts with an ex Atalanta player who got me a trial years back. Cutting a long story short I didn't wanna live in Italy on my own, and was like "well if I can make it into a team in Italy, England will be a piece ov piss" so I got in west ham, as they had the best academy in south of England. But then I took that opportunity for granted nag basically blew it. Got to 15 then got ousted leyton orient. Set up was ever so wrong. And I'm kicking myself that I didn't take up the Roma offer. My friend matteo made it in Juve bug himself got kicked out as himself became to cocky and decided to tifn to drugs. Sorry for the life story guys.

Wow.

Sorry about your friend. Must of been hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 587)