Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;3010565 said:
Drew, also, don't put too much work experience, it looks to an employer like you can't keep a job. Also, a resume should be one full page.

Also just an opinion.
Yo, I just found out today that I can graduate this month. They said they'll mail me the diploma some time at the end of May/beginning of June. Do you know if I can apply for a job before I physically have the diploma?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßöмßäяðîëя;3010565 said:
Drew, also, don't put too much work experience, it looks to an employer like you can't keep a job. Also, a resume should be one full page.

Also just an opinion.
That's not what I've heard from people at IBM and NOAA. They like the full CV.

I think the one-page is more for career fairs.

Option is just the option for the major, in meteo we have like 4.

Thanks for having a look.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #187,687
    That's not what I've heard from people at IBM and NOAA. They like the full CV.

I think the one-page is more for career fairs.

Option is just the option for the major, in meteo we have like 4.

Thanks for having a look.
    Well, for most business-like areas where the manager/person in charge doesn't want to read a lot, they prefer less. Often not even a cover letter.

Just what I've heard, but also, just an opinion.

Also, I agree, I can see where scientific institutes might want more.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    It has been confirmed , i will move to my new Job in June :superhapp
    being said , i'm happy working in my current job and being one of the Department manager here makes me so proud considering i just turned 24 last December :D but my new job offers me a lot of additional facilities like Car , highway ticket fare , fuel fares ,communication fares and 5 days per week job , not mention to i will get 2x holiday allowance per year and bonuses like 5 1/2 months salaries if our branch reach the selling target :)

We have to make a brave and clinical decision to make a further jump in our life :tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i don't have xbox or ps3 but i played star wars f.u.2 on pc...i like it. Now about the new mortal kombat..hope a guy will bring his ps3 at work so that we'll play the game..i've heard it's so awesome (it has kratos too)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 667)