Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nice. I'll allow 2 nights of George on the camp trip.:D
Sounds good. I'll have to check out the show schedule beforehand. Fridays are usually decent because George has open lines, so all the nutbags call in, like Mr. Half Life.

We also need some conservative talk radio during the day, too.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sounds good. I'll have to check out the show schedule beforehand. Fridays are usually decent because George has open lines, so all the nutbags call in, like Mr. Half Life.

We also need some conservative talk radio during the day, too.
I think it's going to be a cabin trip this year because I'm probably going to have to work at least 2 of the days.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
We'll have to whip up some good shit out there, like some porterhouses or rib eyes, crab pasta, and homemade cheesesteaks.
Some outdoor grilling. I say we each bring a dish and prepare it on a certain night. Also, Mikey and I were talking about photographing some of the growing bear population on the mountain. However, that would require getting up real early one morning and 4 wheeling into some dense territory.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Some outdoor grilling. I say we each bring a dish and prepare it on a certain night. Also, Mikey and I were talking about photographing some of the growing bear population on the mountain. However, that would require getting up real early one morning and 4 wheeling into some dense territory.
We can do that. Maybe a morning after you have to work. I'd love to take the four wheelers pretty far up there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 312)