WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
\

I don't forget things that easily.:D So how the fuck did you get around by not speaking the language at that point?

I'd love to go to chinkland, definitely on my list of places to go.:tup:
I used to hang out with foreigners for a couple of months and then learned the tactic to get the language....at first i just memorised these phrases

"hello"
"i dont understand chinese,speak english"
"you are very fit"
"would you like to see the bar i have at my place?"
"take this off"

and from then on it was easy,you use as much borken words as you can put together with conjunctions and you have urself a sentence...:D then teach them women english and in return you learn chinese,in five years i just attended 3 chinese classes and my chinese was the best among all the foreign students...even most of my seniors...

How long would you say it took you to get the language? I'd like to try Chinese one day.
Once i started taking it seriously it took me 6 months to master enough to make a long basic conversation...you just need to know the right way to learn any language and according to me u never learn a language in a classroom....
Ive seen other foreigners in china who are there for 6-7 years and still cannot speak chinese...to this day i get calls from china from my foreign friends who are having some sorta problem and want me to talk to the chinese person they are dealing with..

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Pay out for what? What happened?

My bad for not keeping up with you bro
Nah, you're married, i understand. During NYE & the first week of January we had floods here in SA. Long story short, my house was flooded, along with some other property that i own & the insurance company has refused to pay out. So my rather expensive lawyer has been milking me to sue the insurance company. Also i had to fork out all my savings in order to pay for the repairs & reconstruction. It's been real. Plus my car was stolen when i was in Mauritius.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I used to hang out with foreigners for a couple of months and then learned the tactic to get the language....at first i just memorised these phrases

"hello"
"you are very fit"
"take this off"

and from then on it was easy,you use as much borken words as you can put together with conjunctions and you have urself a sentence...:D then teach them women english and in return you learn chinese,in five years i just attended 3 chinese classes and my chinese was the best among all the foreign students...even most of my seniors...
I like that!:lol: I guess it helps to be horny to learn a language.:D

Lorena

Dec 11, 2010
Nah, you're married, i understand. During NYE & the first week of January we had floods here in SA. Long story short, my house was flooded, along with some other property that i own & the insurance company has refused to pay out. So my rather expensive lawyer has been milking me to sue the insurance company. Also i had to fork out all my savings in order to pay for the repairs & reconstruction. It's been real. Plus my car was stolen when i was in Mauritius.:D
Did you mentioned to police that Picasso pictures where in it? :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011

"hello"
"you are very fit"
"take this off"

Once i started taking it seriously it took me 6 months to master enough to make a long basic conversation...you just need to know the right way to learn any language and according to me u never learn a language in a classroom....
Ive seen other foreigners in china who are there for 6-7 years and still cannot speak chinese...to this day i get calls from china from my foreign friends who are having some sorta problem and want me to talk to the chinese person they are dealing with..
As you said before, you really need to care when you're starting out. Classrooms can help certain people (like me, I need to be set goals otherwise I get lazy), but then you also have to do a lot outside of class to practise/assimilate. 6 months sounds okay with a lot of work!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Damn!

I hope everything works out for you, B

In the mean time, you should start up those "send money to a nigerian prince" scams :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
As you said before, you really need to care when you're starting out. Classrooms can help certain people (like me, I need to be set goals otherwise I get lazy), but then you also have to do a lot outside of class to practise/assimilate. 6 months sounds okay with a lot of work!
6 months it is when u are in china,because basically u have no option than to learn the language...

i remember my earlier weeks...i used to call my dean of college by as "watchman" and the watchman of my community as "dean" because they both sound very damn similar[and at that moment they both looked the same :D]...i pissed of my dean after 3-4 times and he told me to call him by name.
I always did fuck up while ordering food,we would order wiskey they would bring fish,we would order potato they would bring frog.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It sure does,good times :lol:

You shoulda flew your ass to china when i invited you,we would drink party and what not and later i would sell u to a mongolian :D
Bastard, when you invited my, i was fired from my cushy job, remember?:D

But you could still say that some valuable paintings were flooded there too :D

You must know how to lie Byrone :rolleyes:
:D

I can't they did an assessment four months prior to that.:depressed

Damn!

I hope everything works out for you, B

In the mean time, you should start up those "send money to a nigerian prince" scams :D
Thanks, I hope so too:xfinger: I just need to find some random black dude to help out, i should ask Osman for a favor.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)