king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'll never understand that.. :disagree:
What's the reason then? And of course from a practical point of view it could never work.
This is precisely "I'd sleep with a hooker but I wouldn't marry her" mindset and before you wonder, for those people, girls who have sex before marriage are prostitutes.

I don't know the reason but I know irreligious people who think like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'll never understand that.. :disagree:
What's the reason then? And of course from a practical point of view it could never work.
Well for one these people are hypocrites. So they'd sleep around, but when it comes to marriage they'd jump on :gsol: the moral high horse :gsol: and refuse to marry a girl whose had sex before, even though they themselves have done the same thing.

Its kind of engraved in the culture, no matter if you're religious or not, its seen as taboo to marry a non virgin.

This is precisely "I'd sleep with a hooker but I wouldn't marry her" mindset and before you wonder, for those people, girls who have sex before marriage are prostitutes.

True.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Could be biological too though. Obviously guys are wired to have sex as much as possible, but by having sex with a girl who has only been with them, they can be sure they're the father.

Sort of makes sense.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Could be biological too though. Obviously guys are wired to have sex as much as possible, but by having sex with a girl who has only been with them, they can be sure they're the father.

Sort of makes sense.
Nah. The problem is that too many Muslims listen to too much gangsta rap. ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ميكائيل بيرك;2647512 said:
That and Iran is huge and has 10x the population of the other no-good MidEast countries we've brought freedom to!
:shifty:

________

Watching the American Thug on Gol right now.
Where did you do that??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 254)