Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So how bad would it be for a 23 year old guy to be in a relationship with a very very hot 17 year old girl?

How bad? It would be illegal :D

icεmαή;2637659 said:
Oh Libyans are different then? We Indians take our family where ever we go :D

What about friends? Force them to invite you :D
What do you mean whole family? As in, cousins, uncles, aunts etc?

What friends? Nobody stays here during the summer, literally nobody. This place is fuckin haunted at Summer. Usually i travel too, but i had to stay this summer because i went to S.Africa :cry:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What do you mean whole family? As in, cousins, uncles, aunts etc?

What friends? Nobody stays here during the summer, literally nobody. This place is fuckin haunted at Summer. Usually i travel too, but i had to stay this summer because i went to S.Africa :cry:
Yup. When I was there I had the whole lot. Now my dad's retired and so are his brothers. But my dad wanted to come home while his brothers are still there running some business or something. My brother and cousins are all there. It'll literally be like home if I came over to Dubai.

Don't complain about having to stay after you went to the World Cup you little brat.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Just for the record: no, it is not in Belgium. She has to be 16 for it to be legal, mate :D.

In half a year she's 18.
I suppose abstinence isn't going to be possible, going by your description of her :D

Go for it Andries. I had a similar dilemma last week and had she been single, I would certainly have made an attempt.
That's because you are a paedophile :shifty:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Just for the record: no, it is not in Belgium. She has to be 16 for it to be legal, mate :D.

In half a year she's 18.
Really? I didn't know that. I thought 18 was uniform in all Western countries

icεmαή;2637668 said:
Yup. When I was there I had the whole lot. Now my dad's retired and so are his brothers. But my dad wanted to come home while his brothers are still there running some business or something. My brother and cousins are all there. It'll literally be like home if I came over to Dubai.

Don't complain about having to stay after you went to the World Cup you little brat.
Really? You don't think about coming back and working here?

As for the bolded part, ya true :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Go for it Andries. I had a similar dilemma last week and had she been single, I would certainly have made an attempt.
I went out with her and a couple of mutual friends yesterday. One of those friends kept hitting on me (I don't like her at all) and she (= the 17 year old :D) got me out of the situation by "pretending" to like me too. Anyway, she did a damn good job scaring the other one away.

Now she sends me a text message asking me if I want to go to the movies with her next Saturday.

icεmαή;2637670 said:
I suppose abstinence isn't going to be possible, going by your description of her :D
Abstinence is going to be very hard :D.

Anyway, young girls (in most of the cases) will never take a relationship seriously. So don't tie yourself to her fast. They tend to experiment a lot.
She's cool, I doubt she will take it seriously, but it's not as if she's a total whore, man :D. And besides, I'm not taking it very seriously either.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Really? You don't think about coming back and working here?

As for the bolded part, ya true :D
I don't really like the place. I liked the Dubai I grew up in, this one is just fake. The people, the buildings, everything. That said, I might still end up there very soon if I don't find a high paying job here :D

Okay, I'm out for Iftar. Back in a bit.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really? I didn't know that. I thought 18 was uniform in all Western countries
Can't say I really know about other countries. I know that some have 16 and some have 18. In all honesty I think 16 makes more sense. I suppose my case may be borderline, but 19 and 16 is quite normal.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I went out with her and a couple of mutual friends yesterday. One of those friends kept hitting on me (I don't like her at all) and she (= the 17 year old :D) got me out of the situation by "pretending" to like me too. Anyway, she did a damn good job scaring the other one away.

Now she sends me a text message asking me if I want to go to the movies with her next Saturday.

Abstinence is going to be very hard :D.

She's cool, I doubt she will take it seriously, but it's not as if she's a total whore, man :D. And besides, I'm not taking it very seriously either.
:lol2:

Well she sounds normal, I'd give it a go for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 251)