Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If by "whats gwaning", you mean "what a gwan?", then none much, we're just marveling at Fred and his family's weird marriage habits.
You misunderstood. Fred's father isn't 16 now. He was 16 when Fred was born. Fred will have a child at 14. Fred's child will have its own kid at 12 and so on and so on, until after 6 new generations the baby will be its own father.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
You misunderstood. Fred's father isn't 16 now. He was 16 when Fred was born. Fred will have a child at 14. Fred's child will have its own kid at 12 and so on and so on, until after 6 new generations the baby will be its own father.
So what if that baby uses a time machine, goes back in time to kill himself before he creates himself, therefore preventing himself from killing himself, meaning he actually was born so he can kill himself?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
My impression of British girls is that they have no middle ground, either they're dead ugly, or they're drop dead gorgeous.

Too bad the overwhelming majority fall in the former category

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I thought you men liked to open jars, move stuff and change tires because it makes you "stronger" and the "alpha male"

So, instead of doing that for girls I'm assuming you'd rather stay all day sitting on the couch watching The Hills? And making your own food and cleaning after it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 803)