icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Was so freakin' tired i slept all through the bus ride... thank god... just got to my home town to find tht all shops are closed as there is a strike going on today... Forza the commies :disagree:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For sheez, perhaps quite clever. On the mic I'm a Wizard, call me Chris Weber. Scarrrrry-wise I'm way past terror... I make like Jay-Z than Rock-a-fella. Rock 'em at the club then buy 'em a bottle of Champagne, compliments of E-RON. I be the one to cause the confusion, twist your mind to pieces, make you think illusion.

Oh, hi, Mandy. Your breasts look nice today.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just found out that my ex girlfriend found herself a boyfriend. Im thankful to God that i happened long after we broke up otherwise i would have felt like shit. No, i dont give a shit and im very happy. I tought that when i hear this news i would be broken but i guess it has been a long time since we broke up.....

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Oh maaan, you have no idea. We were both 18, and we were too young for that shit. But what happened, happened, we were both too young to realise that it was a bad move to live together. But, i have learned a lot from that relationship and, even though i didnt see it like that immidietly after we broke up, the brake-up was a very good thing to expirience at that age cause it made me much stronger and its true what they say "people learn from their mistakes".....and i did too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just found out that my ex girlfriend found herself a boyfriend. Im thankful to God that i happened long after we broke up otherwise i would have felt like shit. No, i dont give a shit and im very happy. I tought that when i hear this news i would be broken but i guess it has been a long time since we broke up.....
Fuck dat whore, yo.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I just got back from dow town after diner drinks then shisha bar
now i need to pack my luggage for my train trip to Toronto @ 12 pm for the chemistry conference , but I am tipsy and don't feel like packing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 803)