Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I am at uni and im waiting for the results of this very, very important exam which will determine whether i will fail this year or not......please, wish me all the luck in the world you guys......
WOHOHOOOOO!!!! I just found out that i have passed the exam!!!!

icεmαή;2336188 said:
Good luck Filip.
Thanks a lot bro. You see, if you and Dooz havent wished me luck i think i would have failed it.....:D

Mornin'. Same here.

January to decide whether you'll fail or not? :wth:

Anyhow, good luck.
Thanks bro!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
the best thing to do is field all the complaints and then shoot them down and make them seem irrelevant

thats the best way to get the employees morale down :D
Im doing exactly that.Im fucking about on the laptop as they're complaining now.:D

There was one complaint & i suggested that they start paying for the booze on our friday chill sessions.That complaint was passed as trivial & as a non issue.Take away the booze & they fall down.:D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Getting ready for the city. One of my friends is driving a few of us into S.F. for today to hit up chinatown, the pier, haight St. and hopefully Golden gate park and the Sutro.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andynovski, please tell me what is MAG?
It's a PS3 FPS that just came out. 256 players on one map. Pretty sick, look it up on Wiki.

I'm on level 6 after 2.5 hours, but not bothering to level up quick, which I can by going gunho on Sabo (less fun without clan or grouped with others on friendlist), but I'm corious on aquisition and been playing it mainly, its weird and challenging mode, not a mode for levelling up too quickly. Especially without proper teamwork. But the mode I havent played before (besides supp, but its boring and easy), so doing it mainly.
Word. After I get out of here I'm going to stock up on alcohol and chain myself next to my PS3. Just another couple of hours.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Im doing exactly that.Im fucking about on the laptop as they're complaining now.:D

There was one complaint & i suggested that they start paying for the booze on our friday chill sessions.That complaint was passed as trivial & as a non issue.Take away the booze & they fall down.:D
you are the man

All the complaints were deemed non issues.I'm a baaaaaad man.:weee:
big boss hogg

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92,835
    i see that your Mountaineers put the beat down on Depaul. also have you noticed that Rachel Nichols looks good on the frontal but she is really unattractive from the profile view
    DA!
    I didn;t know where to post that, but this photo is heartbreaking to see. :touched::cry:
    Why?
    Andynovski, please tell me what is MAG?
    Massive Anal Gland

:analcanon: :analcanon: :analcanon:
    Pub for pints in an hour :weee:
    I like where your head is.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Looks like someone has a case of the "Hump Days".:eyebrows:
    i really do, this week has just been a beating at work and on top of that my leg is killing me from a shot i took during training last night

i can't wait to go home, beer will be my elixir which cures my ailments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 331)