Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Wait you know how to dance salsa and you're not even latin? I live in a latin american country and can't dance salsa to save my life!
I can't, it will be my first time. I will do my best not to mess up:jvefan:
If i do mess up I will just start shaking my booty in the middle of the dance floor to try to distract people away:shifty:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Oh ok,i see.

Sometimes being lame works out.:lol: j/k You really dodged a bullet there.Your life would have ended,before it began.Do you have her pic? Post it.:D
lol lame? She was too trailer trash...and guess what...she got pregnant within a month of my assessment...I was pretty dead on :D Na don't have a pic but

I don't think you need the trailer since i am not very impressed with its condition, but from the look of it, you definitely need to punch her
...she doesn't look anything like that :D

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I have an IQ higher than my shoe size and I'm right here
You are a myth Fabi :eyebrows:

Who are you going with? Salsa dancing can be fun if you have a partner that knows how to dance
my buddy and his girl friend. His girlfriend will bring two of her girlfriends who are average at dancing salsa but still way better than me, I already took the approval from my girl friend over the phone to go. So I am safe

P.S I watched 3 youtube videos "Salsa for beginners", hopefully this will help

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
he will try,but does she have to have a higher IQ than her bra size?

That depends on his star sign,inner chi & which area most of his blood occupies.

lol lame? She was too trailer trash...and guess what...she got pregnant within a month of my assessment...I was pretty dead on :D Na don't have a pic but
I was joking & what are you looking at other chicks for? You have one that looks like a friggin bollywood actress.:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
You are a myth Fabi :eyebrows:

my buddy and his girl friend. His girlfriend will bring two of her girlfriends who are average at dancing salsa but still way better than me, I already took the approval from my girl friend over the phone to go. So I am safe

P.S I watched 3 youtube videos "Salsa for beginners", hopefully this will help
Smart girls aren't hard to find and they are out there, so if you'd like a girlfriend who doesn't bore you to death when you talk to her or when you go out with other people find her!!!!! don't be mediocre and settle for average!

Good luck with the salsa dancing, you have to tell me how that went tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 758)