Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I

That's because you probably only respond to words like orgasm,sex,blowjob,analsex...etc...etc.
No really but usually when my girl friend talk to me about what happen to her friend while shopping and etc.. etc.. I usually couldn't careless
I took my girl friend to a tea house two days ago and two of her girl friends joined us, the whole conversation gave me a headache I had to go back home and take some extra strength tylenol. They didn't speak about anything that is meaningful, It was did you see this and did you that..... Spent about 2 hours just in the middle of a :blah: :blah: :blah: tea party:shifty: :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It was just my lil bro and I. I flew at 3000 feet with 25 knot winds.
I'll pretend to know what that means.:D Dude i wish i were in your shoes in terms of flying,i'd get so much ass.:D

I shall on MSN, just the usual fuckery though :D
Hahaha,i get yer.We'll do msn when i'm free tomorrow.

No really but usually when my girl friend talk to me about what happen to her friend while shopping and etc.. etc.. I usually couldn't careless
I took my girl friend to a tea house two days ago and two of her girl friends joined us, the whole conversation gave me a headache I had to go back home and take some extra strength tylenol. They didn't speak about anything that is meaningful, It was did you see this and did you that..... Spent about 2 hours just in the middle of a :blah: :blah: :blah: tea party:shifty: :D
Then maybe you should date a girl that has an iq higher than her shoe size.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They are girls, what do you expect them to talk about?
on the phone with my sweetheart in san diego
Is this the first post of yours that makes sense? She must be real special

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I'll pretend to know what that means.:D Dude i wish i were in your shoes in terms of flying,i'd get so much ass.:D
Hehe...it just means I had one hell off a push to my destination but fought my way through the air on the way back.

Dude...speaking of which: There's this girl that works at the flight school and she's kinda cute...thought about asking her out but she was too trailer trash...I'm glad I didn't though because a month later (now) she's pregnant :howler:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Hehe...it just means I had one hell off a push to my destination but fought my way through the air on the way back.

Dude...speaking of which: There's this girl that works at the flight school and she's kinda cute...thought about asking her out but she was too trailer trash...I'm glad I didn't though because a month later (now) she's pregnant :howler:
Oh ok,i see.

Sometimes being lame works out.:lol: j/k You really dodged a bullet there.Your life would have ended,before it began.Do you have her pic? Post it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 262)